{08}

"And why do I have to do this dumb report again?" I frowned at my History teacher, Mr Sunderland

"And why do I have to do this dumb report again?" I frowned at my History teacher, Mr Sunderland. He was a hot teacher I'm not going to lie and he was in his early thirties. He had blonde hair which was always styled, bright blue eyes and a 4'o clock shadow thing going on which looked absolutely amazing on him, and don't forget, he had the best body I have ever seen. "I got a B"

"You calling my class dumb Mia?" He winked standing up and wiping all the writing off the whiteboard off.

"No I'm saying you making me do this report again is dumb." I hopped on one of the desks and crossed my legs and picked an apple up of his desk "can I have this? Thanks" I didn't wait for an answer and took a bite into the apple.

"That was a gift" he frowned.

"Who gives an apple as a gift, that's a crappy gift." I scoffed. "No but come on John." Yeah, I knew him by his first name, he's a cool teacher and usually made everyone call him by his first name "why do I have to do this report again?"

"Because you can get an A and you know you can get an A and I want you to get an A"

"A's are boring though, B's are better, they're funner to draw."

"Mia." He sighed and sat down "do us both a favour here and re-do this essay, it'll count as your extra credit."

"I would, but I have fish to look after so I'm totally booked up for the next couple of weeks."

"Mia." He said sternly but smirked.

"Alright, I'll do the stupid thing again, but when I do, I expect a gift John, and don't cheap out like the kid did with the apple." I nodded, throwing the apple up in the air and catching it.

"Get out of my class Cullen and do the damn report." John rolled his eyes. I grinned, hopped off the chair and headed to the lunch room, where to my surprise, Edward wasn't here. I frowned as I walked over to my family.

"Where's-"

"We were just gonna ask you that" Jasper interrupted my question "no-one's seen him since this morning."

"Hmmm" I stroked my invisible beard "if I was a 107 year old virgin, where would I hide." I clicked my fingers "I got it! Has anyone checked the game store?"

My family just looked at me.

"Well you guys didn't give an option!"

"Any option is better than that." Emmet rolled his eyes.

"Wait" Alice murmured "listen"

"I totally saw him go into the woods with Bella" Jessica was talking to Angela

"No way! I wonder what happened last night." She replied.

"I have no idea but they've been in the woods for like ever"