{22}

"These heels are going to be the death of me"Bella groaned loudly as she was trying to take a few steps in her newly bought wedding shoes

Bella groaned loudly as she was trying to take a few steps in her newly bought wedding shoes.

"That's what you get for agreeing to let Alice plan your wedding." I smirked sitting on the step below, braiding my hair. Bella and Edward where getting married tomorrow, months had flown by and Alice had planned the entire wedding. Everyone was coming, from all our friends at Forks to our family up in Alaska. The only thing that was missing according to Bella, was Jacob.

I thought that it was a wedding favour but she disagrees. Nothing ruins a wedding more then the smell of wet dog in my opinion.

"Do you think she would notice if I didn't wear these heels tomorrow?"

"Don't even think about it." Alice's voice came from behind causing Bella to jump and for me to smile "you just have to break them in that's all!"

"I've been breaking them in, for 3 days. Can I not just go barefoot?" Bella asked Alice causing me to snicker loudly.

"Good luck with that" I said under my breath.

"No! Absolutely not!" Alice said firmly.

"I just think it's a bit much, you know? The shoes, the dress, all of... this" Bella gestured to our now decorated back garden. It was no longer just a forest, my family were moving benches and tables and hanging up fairy lights. It looked like a woodland wonderland and it was beautiful.

"No! It's exactly enough, tomorrow will be perfect" Alice assured Bella.

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmet asked Alice as he carried a log 3 times the size of him.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice turned back to Bella.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked following Emmet with another log. I swear Alice literally stomped her foot in frustration.

"Does no one have vision?!" She stomped down the stairs to give direction to my family. I turned to Bella.

"Quick, the shoes I'll hide them." Bella wasted no time, kicking the shoes off and passing them to me, a grateful smile on her face. I sped upstairs to my room and hid them under my bed and sped back down in a second, as Bella was putting her old shoes on.

"You." Alice was back "go home and get lots of beauty sleep." Bella nodded and headed out with a wave "now you" she turned to me and glared at me "shoes back now."

"I don't know what you're talking about" I batted my eyelashes innocently, "what was that Jasper? You need my help? I'm coming!" I yelled at my brother who clearly had no idea what I was talking about.

"Amelia I've seen where you hid the shoes!"

"No you don't cause I keep changing my mind on where's the next place!" I hid behind Jasper "save me before your wife kills me."