Chapter 14

Feel me

6 months later.
Selena's POV

I have been on tour for 2 months now and it has been amazing. Every show is basically a huge dance party. The past couple months have been rough. I found out Justin was cheating on me with Hailey, and a month later my great friend Christina was killed. Surprised Justin cheated? You shouldn't be. I guess in the first couple weeks that he was gone for Tour he had hooked up with Hailey and it became a friends with benefits kind of thing until I found out that one day.

Anyways here I am about to go onto stage and perform an unreleased song. It's kind of shady but I did write it when I was irritated and I feel like they should hear it. Hearing the crowd screaming made my adrenaline go crazy and I was more excited to perform this song.

"Selena! Are you ready?" Theresa yelled. Handing me my microphone.

"Yes! I'm all set" I smiled, taking a deep breath.
The middle screen slid up allowing me to go underneath to the stage.

"Alright guys, one night I was irritated, and I wrote this song." I smiled, turning on my heel, as I walked around on the stage.

"No one love you like I love you
I never cheat, never lied
I never put no one above you
I gave you space and time
And now you're telling me you miss me
And I'm still on your mind
We were one in a million
Our love is hard to find."

(Flashback)

"Baby please let me explain, please." Justin begged. He took the first flight back to see me to attempt to explain why Hailey was naked in his bed with him.

"Honestly Justin, I'm done with it. I could care less about what you have to say this time. It's not even a mistake. The first time it was but the third and fourth? No. I don't think so." I scowled at him.

"But I miss you. I'm sorry. I always find a way to fuck it up." He stepped closer to me and I stepped back. I didn't want to be near him. "I can't stop thinking about you and how much I hurt you." He sighed. His eyes began to water.

"Shouldn't of done it then." My voice cracked and I held in my tears. "You should go. Please just leave." I told him, turning away from him. I heard his footsteps leave the room and shut the door.

(End of flashback)

Justin's POV

Currently Selena is on stage singing and i dont know if she notices me in the crowd or not. I listened carefully to the song. Knowing it was about me.

"Do you stay up late, just so you don't dream?"
Every time your lips touch another
I want you to feel me, I want you to feel me
Every time you dance with somebody
I want you to feel me, I want you to feel me"

Her hair was braided down her back and she wore her sparkling dress and walked her way around the stage, smiling down at her fans.

"Do your days get a little bit lonely?
Nights get a little bit colder?
Heartbeat a little bit louder?
Days get a little bit longer?
Nights get a little bit colder?
Heartbeat a little bit louder?

Her eyes met mine.

"When your runnin who you runnin to?
Where do you go to hide?
Well she ain't givin you enough to
Get your through the night"