Chapter 3

Let me show you

Selena's POV

"I'll show you" he told me with a smile on his face, his hands still on my hips.

"Mmhm, okay Mr.Bieber" I smiled. I leaned down and gave him another kiss. My feelings were all over the place right now.

"Selena, look, I'm sorry for being so complicated and for always messing everything up" his voice was more serious now and his face kind of dropped. "You mean a lot to me and I know you probably don't believe me, but I mean it. I know I've made mistakes, and I know I've done the same thing a lot. Can you just give me one more chance? Please?" He squeezed my leg a bit, waiting for my answer.

"Oh..um, Jay I-i don't know" would It be a great idea to give him another chance? Or would it just end up bad? But maybe it'll end up really good. Ugh I don't know.

"Am I too late to say sorry?" His voiced cracked and he just kept looking at me.

"It's okay, no it's not. I'll give you one more chance, okay?" I told him, grabbing his hands off my hips and brought them next to him. I looked at him and planted a soft kiss on his lips which he smiled through. I got off of him and just laid next to him. We laid there in silence, but it wasn't awkward or anything. It was nice. I closed my eyes, and then I remembered Ashley! Shit, I totally forgot.

To Ashley:
Hey, gonna stay the night at Justin. Nothing dirty don't worry. Just figuring things out so might as well crash here. I love you!

I sent the message and shut my phone off, putting it on the nightstand next to Justin's bed. I rolled over and studied him while he just looked at the ceiling. I know some people are gonna think I'm crazy or stupid for taking him back because of how many times he has hurt me, but the person you care for the most, is the person you'll let hurt you the most. As bad as that might sound. It's true.

"Baby?"

I pushed my thought away and looked at Justin.

"Yeah?" I gave him a conceded look. He just got up and hovered over me, giving me a kiss, then he kissed my cheek, down to my chin, to my neck, finding my sweet spot.

"I've missed you so damn much" he told me between kisses, "I've missed you, your hugs, kisses, your laugh, smile and your body" he came back up to my lips, "your body is just a plus" he smirked.

"I've missed you" I replied, "you, your hugs, kisses, laugh, smile, oh and your body" I smirked, running my hands up his shirt, feeling his toned body. Justin bit his lip, making his way back down to my neck, leaving lovebites. My hands went down to his jeans and i was about to undo his belt but he stopped me.

"No no baby, I don't want you to think this is all I want. Even if you insist I won't let you. Let's not rush again okay?" He told me rolling over next to my side. I smiled at how thoughtful he was.

Justin's POV

I rolled over next to her and pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her. Having her next to me again is such an amazing feeling. I've missed her so much I can't even explain it. I want this night to just go on forever and not to end. She let out a happy sigh before she pulled the covers up close to her. I'm just glad that when I wake up tomorrow, ill wake up and see her beautiful face laying next to me, back in my arms. This just makes me think, like what people say, sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

Authors note:

Sorry for a somewhat short chapter. I'm not feeling good today. Anyways I hope you guys like the story so far. Tomorrows chapter should be better and longer.

Xxx