Chapter 8

Interrupted

Selena's POV

"Hey baby?" I hollered.

"Yes babe?" Justin replied, coming out of the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist.

"I thought that maybe we could relax on the beach today? We've been exploring a lot the past couple days" I really wanted to cuddle with him on this outdoor bed our personal beach house had and watch the sunset. Oh, I forgot to mention, for Valentine's Day we took a vacation to Mexico. But it's not just us, Jeremy, his girlfriend, her daughter, jazz and Jax are here as well, but there's a separate house next to ours so me and jay get our privacy.

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful" he smiled, kissing my cheek as he went to his suitcase to get dressed.

I smiled to myself, excited for the quality time I'll be able to spend with Justin. My hair had natural beach waves in them and it was humid today, so I decided to throw my hair up into a ponytail. I put on a tank top and shorts and went outside to lay on the outside bed and watched as the sun began to start setting.

Justin's POV

Once I put on a pair of shorts and made my way out to Selena, I saw her laying there peacefully. She was so beautiful. Like damn. I'm so fucking lucky to have her.

I joined her on the bed, and brought her closer to me.

"Selena Marie, why are you so beautiful" I asked, pushing away some strands of hair that were too short to make it into her messy bun.

"Not this again" she blushed, "gosh I love you so much, you make me feel beautiful" she replied with a smile.

"Oh and that smile, the way your eyes light up. I could just look at you all day and night and just fall more and more in love with you, it's crazy".

"Enough of me" she sang, "you'd eventually get bored".

"Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and night and still have a million of things to say about what makes you so beautiful. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it as you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I cannot imagine my life without you. Seriously. I can't." I told her.

"I love you baby" she smiled, snuggling into my chest.

"I love you more" I kissed her head.

The sky turned colors as the sun set and it was really nice just to spend the rest of the day with Selena. Just laying here snacking on strawberries and pineapple. Once the sun was a couple seconds from being fully gone, Selena rolled on top of me and smiled down at me.

"Woah, you're sneaky" I told her, resting my hands on her hips.

"Mmhm I know" she smirked, as she leaned down and planted her lips on mine.

"Mm, miss Selena, is this why you wanted to stay home today?" I chuckled.

"Maybe...kinda...okay yes" she blushed, "but only because once you got out of the shower I just, craved you. It was hard enough waiting for the sun to set for the past 2 hours" she giggled, kissing my lips once again. I sat up and picked her up and took her inside laying her down on that bed.

"Perfect, because I want you all the time" I winked, as I took her shirt off and ran my hands up and down her slim fit body. I kissed her lips, down her chin, to her neck, leaving a love bite, then down to her chest. As things were about to get heated someone walked in on us.

"Hey, your dad told me—" they stopped once they saw us, "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was interrupting something" they then walked out and closed the door.

"For gods sake Justin! How in the hell did she even know we were here and why is she even here?!" Selena whispered yelled. I could see the confusion and frustration in her eyes, as she moved back to the backboard of the bed and sat there not saying anything.

"I don't know, honestly baby, I really don't know I promise" I told her getting up from the bed.

"Well do something about her, tell her she needs to leave, I don't know, just please, do something" she said blankly.

"Okay, I'll talk to her" I replied leaving the bedroom to find Hailey.

Authors Note:

Thanks guys for being so patient about me updating. Exams are finally over and I passed all of them😊 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think Justin will do/say to Hailey? What do you think Selena will do/say? Will it be good or bad?

Xxx