Chapter 6

Christmas Eve

Justin's POV

Today was Christmas Eve, so the plan is I spend Christmas Eve with Selena and her family down in Texas and then tomorrow she'll fly out with me to Canada to spend Christmas with me. Jazz and Jax are excited to see her.

"Babe lets go!" I hollered. Bringing mine and her suitcase out to the car. We had a private jet taking off in about an hour so we had to leave.

"Coming" she yelled, her heels clicking against the floor. "Sorry" she smiled, "I know you hate it when I run in heels".

"I don't know how you do it" I chuckled, walking to the car and getting in.

"I'm so excited to see my family, and I'm twice as excited that you're coming with me" she beamed, grabbing my hand and lacing it with hers.

"Me too baby" I smiled, looking over at her, seeing her beautiful smile. I could never get use to seeing that smile. Damn.

----------------------

"Ugh that was the longest 3 hours of my life" Selena complained.

"Oh my gosh, you slept the whole time how was it even bad?" I laughed. She was literally OUT. Fast asleep on my lap.

"Shut up" she hit me playfully, while getting her suitcase and putting it into the car that was taking us to her grandmas house, which is where her family goes every year.

Selena's POV

Once we arrived I looked over at Justin, and he seemed, worried?

"Baby?" I put my hand on his leg, getting his attention, "what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked.

"What? Yeah. Just a little nervous I guess" he replied.

"Why?"

"Sel, I've hurt you so much, I wouldn't be surprised if your family hated me and didn't want me coming" he told me. This made me feel bad.

"Baby, no. They don't hate you, they were the ones telling me to have you come with! They know how much i love you and how much you mean to me. They know couples have their troubles. It's okay Jay, trust me" I told him. I gave him a kiss and then got out meeting him outside by his door. "Now come on" I grabbed his hand and we walked inside.

"Selena!" Everyone came rushing to the door, giving hugs and kisses, of course they didn't forget Justin and they showed him some love. I turned around seeing Justin smile as my family gave him hugs and talked to him.

"So happy you could make it out here" I heard my dads voice.

"Hi dad" I smiled, giving him a hug.

"You brought Justin I see?" My dad was probably the only one that was never a fan of Justin. But the thing is my dad was hardly ever in my life and doesn't know half the stuff about me and jay except what he sees online.

"I know you don't like him, okay? But this is family time, be nice please" I told him, leaving him to go back over to Justin.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey handsome" I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You were right, I have nothing to worry about" he pecked my lips, "I'm so happy I get to spend the holiday with you".

"As am I, my love" I cheekily smiled at him, kissing him again.

"Man, you are so beautiful, have I told you that?"

"Mmhm, actually a couple times, but I don't mind hearing it from you" I laughed, attaching my lips to his once again. I can never get enough of his kisses.

Later on during the night, we all handed out presents and opened them after we ate dinner. Now me and Justin were in one of the guest bedrooms since we have to leave early in the morning to go to Canada.

"Here is your early Christmas present baby" Justin said, pulling out a small box and handing it to me.

"Jay! I thought we said we weren't going to get each other anything?" I felt bad because I didn't get him anything. Great.

"I know I know, but I saw it and it was screaming my name so I had to get it for you". I opened the box and there was a locket shaped as a heart.

"It's beautiful" I told him in awe.

"Open it" he smiled, bringing me closer to his chest. I was sitting between his legs if you were wondering. Once I opened it there was a little picture of me and him when he was 17 and I was 18. It was one of my favorite pictures of us.

"Thank you so much Justin" I turned my head and gave him a kiss, "I feel horrible I didn't get you anything". It was true I did, but doesn't everyone when you agree not to get each other anything and then the other person still does.

"Don't feel bad, having you is the best thing I could ask for. Believe me" he smiled.

We ended up staying up all night just talking and laughing. Until things got serious. We ended up talking about us.

"And in that moment, that fleeting moment where our eyes met, I swear the heavens cried out in glory. Because you searched into my soul in a split second and uncovered everything I had kept buried in there. You made me fall in love with you in one glance. And in that moment, I knew you were the one" he was telling me, while gently brushing his fingers through my hair, as I ran my finger, tracing his cross tattoo on his chest.

"I love you so much and I'm so happy to be in your arms right now, feeling safe" I told him.

"I love you too baby, so damn much"

"Tomorrow is gonna be just as great as today was" I said. I was looking forward to spending it with him, his dad, jazz and Jax, his grandparents and pattie. I love the Biebers.

Authors note:

Sorry if this chapter sucks:( I was busy today and this was a late start, and it's past midnight for me right now. My goal was to give you guys a Christmas Eve and Christmas chapter before the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas since I will not be writing on those day. Anyways i hope you enjoyed.

Xxx