Wedding P♡RT 1

It was 12am. Maya was at the picnic house making sure everything is perfect. Kris was making a facial mask for Brie. The guys were just hanging out at the picnic house. The wedding gonna be in 7 hours. The clock is ticking.
Kris: Come here, Brie! ( said Kris carrying a bowl of facial mask while pointing at the couch) Brie sat on the couch.
Brie: Hmm... It smells great.
Kris: Nikki is not home yet?
Brie: No but dont worry.she's just stuck in the traffic. She'll be here soon.
Kris: Okay, now close your eyes.
(Kris began to apply the facial mask) -Knock!Knock!-
Kris: I will get it. You just close your eyes and relax! ( said Kris while putting two cucumber slice on her eyes)
Brie: It must be Nikki!
Kris opens the door. It was DARTH VADER with a lightsaber!!! Just kidding! It's Nikki,of course.
Nikki: So sorry Im late. Heavy traffic out there.
Brie: Where are the bridesmaids?
Nikki: They will be here on 1 and Kris, did you call the minister?
Kris: Yeah. He will be here before 2. He had to come all the way from New Jersey so you know.
Nikki: Yeah,I get it.
Kris: Alright,guys. I have to go now. I have ro get ready for the wedding. Brie, wash your face after 10 minutes!
Brie: Got it!
Nikki: Thank you so much for everything.
Kris hugs Nikki.
Kris: No problem.
Brie: I wish I can join the hug too but I cant but thanks Kris.
Kris: Brie, start your to put make up on around 1. Okay?
Brie: Okay!
Nikki: Bye!

Part 2 is in the next chapter