Love

Jon: I'm in love with you.

Kris stares at Jon in amazement without saying a word

Jon: For the first time, I've found someone I hate leaving. I've found someone that I can't get enough of. I've found someone who I can fall madly in love with. Yes,  that's you,Kris. I love you.

Kris still stares at Jon blankly

Jon: I know that kinda sounds stupid.

Kris: No. No. It's....It's not stupid. I mean...I really don't know what to say that....I always-...Im sorry that you have misinterpreted our-

Jon: No,that's....that's totally fine.I get it, you have always see me as a friend. I'm..I'm sorry for misunderstanding our friendship..

Tears rolled down on Jon's cheeks. He wiped it off as fast as he can and went outside. Jon just got on his car and starts you know...crying. Jon was about to start  his engine and go somewhere but then someone knocked on the car window. It was Andy, he got in the car.

Andy: Hey. Whats up,man? Where you going? Did you confess your love to the love of your life huh?

Jon: Andy, can you please get off the car and leave me alone?

Andy: What's wrong? Have you been crying or something? Is everything okay?

Jon: GET.OFF.THE.CAR!

Andy: Fine, just be careful. Okay?

Jon speed off as soon as Andy got off the car. Andy got in the house confused. He knows something is not right. Andy went inside and saw everyone was hanging out and watching Conan except Kris.

Andy: Where's Kris?

Mel: I don't know. I think she's at the rooftop.

Andy: Oh okay.

Maya: Andy, are you going to the rooftop too?

Andy: Yeah

Maya: Oh Okay. Can you please tell Kris to come down cause we have some work to do.

Andy: Yeah okay

Andy went upstairs. He saw Kris was standing at the standing all alone in rooftop.

Andy: Kris?

Kris looked back and wiped her tears quickly.

Kris: Oh...Hi Andy. 

Andy: Kris, is everything okay?

Kris: Yeah....yeah. I just..I just gotta go. Sorry.

Andy: Kris, wait. What happened? Why Jon was crying?

Kris: He cried?

Andy: Yes, he looks so hurt. What happened?

Kris broke down  into tears. Andy hold her by shoulder.

Andy: Kris, is everything okay?

Kris: Jon said he's in love with me

Andy: What? He did?

Kris: Yeah.

Andy: and what did you say?

Kris: I..I don't know what to say.

Andy: What do you mean,you don't know what to say? Do you love him?

Kris: Yes. I do. 

Andy: Then whats the problem?

Kris: I..I just think he deserve someone better than me. 

Jon:Kris, there's no one better than you. 

Kris: Jon? 

Jon: Kris, you love me?

Kris: Yes but I just-

Jon grab her by her waist, pull her closer to him to kiss her.

Andy:  There you go. You guys are literally thr Ross and Rachel of the office minus the weird sexual relationship between Rachael and Joey cause that is not gonna happen between us Kris!.... Okay no one can hear me now..probably for the best.

HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR THE DELAY. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS PART. IF YOU DO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE. THANKS FOR READING AND LOVE YOU!