Chapter 42 - Once Again In Headmaster's Office

"Sorry to disturb you."

After knocking the door and saying some greetings, Lyle pushed the door of the Headmaster's room aside.

"I do feel that you aren't respectful at all..." While looking at him, Moori said so.

"Really? But I did knock the door and say hello."

"Didn't I tell you to only enter after there's a response?"

"Hm? Nope you didn't! And this is only my second visit you know!"

"Haa~ fine, so what do you want, brat?" She said while shaking her head "You might not know it but I'm also busy you know!"

"Nothing! It's just that, my instructor wanted to ask something from me and I really don't want to answer her, so I came here to hide." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"And here I thought you came here to flirt with a girl...... hate to break it to you but this is not a place for that! Now leave, I'm busy!"

On seeing the girl who was standing behind Lyle, the Headmaster said to him in a rebuking tone. She probably had some things that she wants to complain about.

"Girl? what girl, hm?....... uwaaah!"

It seems that Lyle forgot the existence of the girl he was dragging around.

"...eld me..."

"Huh?"

He couldn't make out what she was saying, because she was muttering under her breath.

"Hm? Isn't she the <Thunder Empress>? Angelica Strauss!" Moori suddenly recognized the girl behind him. "Why are you two together?"

"<Thunder Empress>? Angelica Strauss? I see, so you knew her Darling"

Hearing the name, Lyle pondered for a second.

Meanwhile, Moori was stunned as soon as she heard Lyle calling her in a completely outrageous name in such a casual way.

BANG!

She rammed her hands at the desk while her face was dying with red.

"Wha, wha, what did you call me, you brat?"

Her voice held very complicated feelings that it's very confusing whether she's happy, mad, or embarrassed, while stuttering.

"Now that I remember, when I was still in the classroom, a girl suddenly came and approached me. Thinking it was a lifeboat, I just felt the 'go-with-the-flow' feeling as I dragged her here without knowing who she is. Haa~ this is troublesome, she might discover who I am. I should have ditch her somewhere, although she did feel very familiar. Strange...."

Completely ignoring the frantic and flabbergasted Headmaster, Lyle entered his own world, wandering where he had seen or met her.

"Hey! Don't ignore me you brat!"

Now fleeting with anger, Moori shouted as she stood up from her chair while pointing her finger at him.

With half-opened eyes, Lyle scratched the back of his hair and said with a casual and nonchalant voice.

"Really now, Just what is the problem, Darling. I'm trying to think here, you know!"

"Th-that, that is the problem! Why are you calling me D-darling all of a sudden!? Is this a new way of bullying your Headmaster? Huh? Know some shame, Y-you're just a twelve year old brat! Don't you dare make fun of the adults, ca-calling someone D-darling all of a Su-sudden! This brat!"