Chapter 1 - Childish Goddess?

so guys! here's the first chapter! enjoy!
********************

~half-wrong, half right! My name is Cecelia, the beautiful goddess of death and rebirth at your service! ☆☆☆ ~

'I see a beautiful goddess, such a shame I can't see anything!'

~ No reaction at all? Wait open your eyes stuuupid hmph! *pout*~

'Eh? '

I slowly opened my eyes, the eyes which I never realized was closed until now.

'waaaah! I can really see!'

As he opens his eyes, what greeted him first was the dazzling white space around him. As if this room extends no limits, wherever you look around you wouldn't find walls or ceilings.

Wow! Am I in the middle of nowhere?

~that reaction is a little bit........low! ~

' I have confidence in my ability to adapt! Still, where am I exactly? '

~you're in my room ~

'A-a girl's room? THIS BIIIG!!! *sob* still this is the very first time I've been inside a girls room *sob* thank you very much!'

~ I know, because I took a look at your past ~

'What? E-even in my private moments?'

I immediately wrapped my hands in my body as if my very own chastity has already been defied.

(LOL you know what **** your reaction here is sooo Epic hahaha - author) (S-shut up - L***)

' E-echhi *blush*'

~ fueehh I-I DID NOT!!! just what did you take me for ~

'P-pervert?'

~NOOOO I'm not! ~

' You said that you saw it'

~Y-your past, I meant I only saw your past ~

'See, you did see it'

~YOU...~

'wait you...'

~w-what?~

'You're really beautiful!'

Now that I think about it, this goddess in front of me is really beautiful. No, not just beautiful, so beautiful that I can't even contain it nor express it through words.

She was enveloped by an orange-colored hair that seemed to almost cradle her upper body.

Her seemingly milk-white thighs peeked through from between her rather short skirt and knee socks.

On top of that, her looks were crisp and shapely.

Despite being slender, as if a sculptor had carved out the ideal figure, her body proportions were very balanced. The light-blue scarf around her neck was buried beneath those twin mountains on her chest.

~so slow *sigh* but I forgive you! go on praise my beauty more! fufu~

Ah, okay. But what attracted my eyes the most among all those things I mentioned was her gaze.

If one was to describe the feel, then hers was like an arrow.

and... eh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?

~now what? ~

Why can you hear what I'm thinking?

~*deep deep sigh* I give up you really are an idiot~

'hey watch your mouth, I ace all my subjects in my class and hailed as a genius in my school years, you know! Amazing right! *sigh* well its already over.'

.........................( deep silence - Author).........................
.........................................................................................

Aaah~ I want to die! You saw my past and now you even heard what I'm thinking! So embarrassing! Oh! I'm already dead

~fufufu ~

*sigh* 'Hey beautiful goddess-san '

~Cecelia, call me Cecelia. ~

' C-cecelia-san what am I doing here? Though I think I can guess what it is'

~Ah now that you mention it! That's right you are here because you will be...~

'Reborn right?'

~exactly! You sure guess it correctly ~

'well I did read many light novels, manga and fanfics and some of them are about MC reincarnating in a fantasy world and there is also situations like this.'

~Y-yeah t-those, Aha Ahahaha ~

'eh? Cecelia-san you also know it?'

~O-oh course! ~

'So what light novels and fanfics do you like Cecelia-san?'

~Fueehh! E-eto, L-like A-arefure**, LMS, a-and t-the like! Hehe ~

'Right! I can't believe you're also a fan of those works! Haha but you really seem childish for a goddess though'

~Of course! Because just like you, I also believe in "the best way to live a full life is to be a child no matter what your age" fufun~

'That's what saka** ginto** said right! Wow, you even know that! Somehow we really like the same thing, right Cecelia-san?'

~Y-yeah Aha Ahaha ~

'But Cecelia-san where did you read those things? D-don't tell me e-even in heaven you have internet or the like?'

~O-of course we have! Amazing right! You should praise us more hahaha ~

'WOW! Incredible'

' ~Fueeh I got carried away! I-I can't say I just coincidentally know it because they are in his memories~ '

'EH?'

' ~what should I do?~ '

'A-ano Cecelia-san?'

~Y-yes, Reki-kun?~

'You do know I can also hear what you're thinking right?'

~Eh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh? Sh*t I forgot to exclude myself ~

'Cecelia-san you just curse you know!'

~Wha ! forget it! forget it! Forget iiiiiiiiiiit!!!!~

She was now throwing a tantrum and throwing things at me, even though I don't know where they come from. They just suddenly materialize in her hands. Maybe magic?

' T-that's impossible'

~Wa..~

'Wa?'

~waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!*crying!*~

' Eh?ehhhhhhhhhhh? why are you crying Cecelia-san'

~B-because ...I...*sob**sob*...couldn't become a *sob**sob* bride anymore! ~

' Cecelia-san? Cecelia-san! I don't think that's related'

~*sob**sob* ~

'A-and even if that happens, I will just take you! I will make you my bride! So please stop crying anymore!'

~*sob* really?~

' Y-yeah so stop crying okay!'

~*sob*O-okay*sob* ~

..... (Author - looking passionately at each other's eyes LOL! < ""WE WERE NOT"" *blush* >......

""~pft...BUWAHAHAHAHAHA~""

'That was hilarious'

~yeah right! Ah It's been a million years since I had this kind of conversation ~

'Million years? Cecelia-san how old are you?'

~breach of etiquette! That's rude you know! You should not ask a lady about her age~

'Ah sorry!'

~hm! Apology Accepted!~

~ now then, we've played more than enough! Let's start with the real thing~