Emily Jude Winchester (OC)

Name: Emily Jude WinchesterNicknames: Millie (by brothers, Castiel, Gabriel), Tiger (by Crowley)Family: Sam (younger brother), Dean (older brother), John Winchester (Father), Mary Winchester (Mother), Adam Milligan (half-brother)Height: 5'10"Eye c...

Nicknames: Millie (by brothers, Castiel, Gabriel), Tiger (by Crowley)
Family: Sam (younger brother), Dean (older brother), John Winchester (Father), Mary Winchester (Mother), Adam Milligan (half-brother)
Height: 5'10"
Eye color: Sea green

Hair Color: Light BrownRelationship Status: Single Combat Skills: Better shot than Dean with a pistol, Knife throwing, Archery, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat (including knives)Style: Clothes- Fandom t-shirts, plaid, jeans, and combat boots   Hair...

Relationship Status: Single
Combat Skills: Better shot than Dean with a pistol, Knife throwing, Archery, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat (including knives)
Style: Clothes- Fandom t-shirts, plaid, jeans, and combat boots   Hair- usually up in a bun
Tattoos: Anti-possession symbol on collarbone, fangirl in gallifreyan on lower back (Charlie has a matching one)  
Friends: Charlie Bradbury (Bestie), Becky Rosen (Frenemie), Castiel (like a third brother),

Her name, Emily, is the name of her grandmother, John's mother (Just a guess- not canon). Her middle name, Jude, was inspired by the song Hey Jude by the Beatles. She is the middle child she is one year older than Sam and three years younger than Dean. She sold her soul to bring Sam back after he died trying to go after Lilith for killing Dean. She was raised from perdition at the same time as Dean, but was only in hell for about 50 years. She gave in at year 35 and tortured alongside Dean. Though she is the middle child, Sam and Dean are protective of her- likely due to her short stature compared to them, but she makes up for that in sass and ass-kicking. She can also make a pretty decent pie, per Dean.

Fun Facts:
-She can be possessed by either Michael or Lucifer- Though neither made attempts to posses her.
-She lost her virginity to Gabriel back when they first met him (2.15 Tall Tales). Their feelings never went any farther, and Sam and Dean never found out she no longer has her virginity.
-She is the smartest out of the three Winchesters.
-She learned about hunting at age 8 from discovering John's journal and putting two and two together.
-She beat the shit out of Abbadon, Mellie of course took a good amount of hits as well.
-Her music interests are way more open than Dean's. She likes just about any music... Except rap, she hates rap music, she doesn't even think it's real music.
-She would actually be a damn good hunter if she was allowed on hunts by herself. She has the the brains and the skill to do it on her own.
-Though she won't admit it, she is emotionally dependent on her brothers.
-Emily is the second nerdiest Winchester, barely behind Dean, and knows her way around the Internet.
-She ships Destiel and Sabriel and writes fanfics about them. This often starts fights between her and Becky, who ships Wincest, however they can both agree that there is definitely something going on between Dean and Cas.

---

Next is the actual story, but this is just the new character that I'm putting in here...