"I'm sorry, sir."

emfreuden I'm so sorry that we haven't done your request yet

it'll happen

eventually XD

but right now I actually had an idea for a book but I don't know how it would end and stuff so maybe when I'm done with all my books on my other accounts and Prince Ali it'll be a thing

but for now ("just for now" covered by PTX) it's going to be a one-shot

enjoy :)

~Ansley

(by the way just going to warn you I almost cried writing this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch was an Omega.

He was very obedient, beautiful, and just overall a lovely addition to any pack.

However, he was ranked a one out of ten. According to his tests, he was not a good Omega.

Scott was an Alpha.

He was very handsome, strong, and just overall a lovely addition to any pack.

However, he was ranked a two out of twenty. According to his tests, he was not a good Alpha.

Then, they met.

+++

Mitch timidly follows his father through the streets, limping slightly in his left leg from last night's punishment. His father glares at all the other Alphas as they pass, but none of them even attempt to approach Mitch, and it's not because of his father's fierce gaze. No, Mitch is known around the town as being the worst Omega ever, ranked so lowly that even Christina from the Different series is considered better. Therefore, no Alphas were interested.

This is also why, at the age of eighteen, Mitch still lives with his parents. No pack wanted to take him.

See, in his community, Omegas normally joined a new pack at the age of sixteen.

But Mitch was unwanted.

Mike finally stops in front of a store and he turns to Mitch, his eyes automatically turning red at the sight of him. "I'm going to go in here for a few minutes. You stay outside — I don't want to be seen with you. If I come out and you're gone, you'll be limping in your other leg too, you hear me?" he growls, and Mitch nods, his eyes immediately turning bright blue. "Yes, sir," he says quietly, and his father growls again before disappearing inside the store.

Mitch wraps his arms around himself and leans against the wall outside the store, closing his eyes and trying to keep from shaking. He ignores all the Alphas, Betas, and even Omegas that skirt him widely, not wanting to get too close in fear of somehow being infected with his badness. His leg aches, his back burns, everything hurts.

I don't get it. I try so hard to be good, yet I'm always punished. What's wrong with me?

Everything.

Oh. Right.

Mitch opens his now-brown eyes and pushes himself off the wall, hugging himself tighter. He doesn't see his father inside the store anymore, but it doesn't bother him. He honestly couldn't care less if he gets lost and dies. Everyone else would be better off, anyway.

"Are you lost?"

Mitch whirls to face a tall Alpha, staring at him with concern sparkling in his blue eyes. Mitch immediately backs away a few steps, his gaze nervously flickering to all the other people staring at the Alpha with bewilderment. The Alpha frowns, not noticing them, and steps closer. "What's wrong?" he asks gently, and Mitch frantically shakes his head.