Tickle Fight

Mitch laughs loudly as Scott runs his hands up and down his sides.

"Stop!" he gasps. "Stop, you b*tch!" Scott simply grins wickedly, continuing to tickle his friend until the dyed-blonde is crying with laughter. Mitch tries his best to fight back, but eventually submits to being unable to breathe from laughing so hard.

Finally, Scott pulls away, sitting on his haunches and smirking down at Mitch. Mitch catches his breath and glares at the blonde, sitting up to pout at him. "I hate you," he says, and Scott smiles, reaching out to ruffle Mitch's hair. "Aw, thanks, babe," he says, chuckling a little bit as Mitch scowls at him and hurries to fix his hair.

"You already look amazing, why are you fixing your hair?" Scott asks, and Mitch rolls his eyes. "I do not, thanks to you, stupid." Scott rolls his eyes right back and situates himself against the couch again.

Mitch looks over at him with a mischievous smirk on his lips and crawls over to him, sitting himself on Scott's lap. Scott doesn't react other than looking down at Mitch and raising an eyebrow. Mitch sits there for a while, smirking and staring, so Scott eventually just looks back up to the show they were watching before Scott started tickling Mitch. However, Mitch isn't ready to let him go just yet. He quickly brings his hands to Scott's sides, tickling him just like Scott did to him a few minutes before.

Scott lets out a bark of laughter, but quickly overpowers Mitch, grabbing his wrists and lowering him to the couch. He pins Mitch's hands above his head and hovers over him, smiling. They stare at each other for a while, Mitch's breath hitching in his throat. Scott's smile slowly fades and his eyes flicker to Mitch's lips. He hesitates and leans down a little, encouraged when Mitch leans up slightly. Scott leans down more so they're so close their lips are almost touching, and pauses. Mitch is the one to finish closing the gap between them, connecting their lips and setting off the metaphorical fireworks.

Their lips move in some kind of dance, twirling and dipping and never separating. Their eyes flutter closed and Mitch rips his arms free to sling his arms around Scott's neck, pulling him closer.

The only reason they break apart from each other is because their lungs were screaming for oxygen. Scott is the first to pull away, breathless and bright-eyed. "Wow," he breathes out, and Mitch chuckles little bit. "Yeah. Wow is appropriate," he whispers. The two stare at each other for a few more moments before Mitch is fed up and pulls Scott down for another kiss.

When they finally break apart for the second time, Mitch smiles and pulls Scott down next to him, cuddling into his side. He gets close to Scott's ear and whispers, "I'm not done with you yet." He smirks as Scott's eyes widen, and gets his hands ready.

Scott laughs loudly as Mitch starts to tickle him once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys suggested a one-shot book, so I'll write in this until we get another idea for a full book

enjoy :)

~Ansley