"Plane Crash?!"✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 12, 2016

We were on the plane ready to go back home.

"Mommy?" Bailey said."Yes bailey?" "Why didn't daddy come with us?" She asked. "He had a few things he needed to do,but he will be at home promise!" "Ok." "Here you and your brother eat this." I said handing them banana slices. "Ok mommy." They said as they gobbled it down.

California

I opened the house door to be greeted with a smell of flowers.

"Yeah we're home!" The twins started running around and all I could do was just chuckle.

Ring-Ring-Ring-Ring!!

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was my sister? Why is she calling she's suppose to be on her honeymoon? I wondered.

"Hello?"
"Hey lucy!!" She said exicidently.
"Why are you calling me your suppose to be on your honeymoon?" I stated.
"I just wanted to see how you were enjoying your stay at our house?" She said.
"Actually sis I am back in California!?" I said.
"WHAT!!" She yelled into the phone. I pulled the phone back from my ears and giggled at her.
"Yeah we were leaving as soon as you left."
"Why?" She asked sounding upset.
"The twins start pre-k this year so we needed to come back."
"Is Ryan with you?" She asked sounding exicident.
"No,but he will be joining us." I said.
"Awww....your going to be a family after all huh?!" She said giggling.
"Yes now go enjoy your honeymoon!!" I said not wanting to talk to her.
"Ok,ok!" She said.
"Bye!!"
"Bye little sis!!" I hate it when she calls me little sis.

End of call

She is so worrisome. "Mommy was that daddy?" I saw Colton a
he was pulling on my shirt. "No it was Aunty Alexis." I stated. "Ok?" He said looking disappointed. "Hey baby you want me to call daddy?" Yes!!" He shouted. "Ok."

I called ryan and he didn't pick up so I called a second time.

Ring-Ring-Rin...

Then I heard someone answer. Finally.

"Hello?" He said sounding sleepy.
"Hey...uhh...Ryan....Colton wants to talk to you?"
"Ok." He said I put him on the speaker.
I handed Colton the phone and he started talking.
"Hi daddy!" He shouted.
"Hi buddy!" Ryan said trying to sound awake.
"When are you coming home?" Colton asked.
"In 2 days." He said.
"Ok." Colton said.
"Can you take care of mommy and your sister until I get there?" He asked. I giggled about this.
"Yeah!!" Colton said getting exicident.
"Good. That's my boy." He chuckles.
"Ok daddy!!" Colton said.
"Goodnight buddy!!" Ryan said.
"Night,night daddy!!" Colton said.

Colton handed me the phone and he went to watch Paw patrol with Bailey.
"Sorry for waking you?" I said
"It's ok lucy." He said yawning.
"Well...goodnight." I said.
"Ok love you!!" He said. I blushed madly.
"Love you too." I said shocked.
I hung up and went to the living room.

Next Day

"Good morning momma." Bailey said. I looked up and saw bailey wrapped around her blanket coming towards the kitchen. "Hey baby,you hungry?" "Yes." She said jumping around.

I grabbed bailey and put her in her seat. "Here is your favorite!" "Apples!" Bailey screamed to the top of her lungs.

"Hi momma,hi bailey!" "Hey colton!"I said. "Come here." I picked up Colton and put him in his seat next to Bailey and got out his favorite carrot baby food.

I then sat across from them and ate some ceral. They started feeding each other and I took a picture of it and sent it to everyone.

They all texted back minutes later and said "they are too cute."

"Let's go watch some Paw Patrol!" I then looked up and Bailey and Colton were holding there hands up. "Ok, I guess you can watch some tv." I picked them out of there highchair and they ran to the tv.

I started cleaning up and my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number?

"Hello?" I asked.
"I have been watching you?"
"Huh...who is this?"
"Your true mate."
"No."
"Excuse me?" He said shocked at my tone.
"Your excused no one is better than ryan!!" I said ready to hang up.
"Your mine and only mine." He said before he hung up.

End of call..

I started cleaning up again.

"Mommy I wanna be just like Sky!" "I wanna be just like Ch..a..s..e?" Colton tried to say and succeded. "Very good colton you learned another word."

"Yay!!"

I sat down on the couch and started watching TV with the kids. Then we all went to sleep.

Next Day...

I turned on the tv and realized we slept on the couch last night. Channel 2 action news was on and they were talking about a plane crash. Wait a plane crash!! "Mommy?" "Go back to bed twins." I said. "Ok." They said and went to their room.

TV:

I am Cindy Willamette and welcome to the Channel 2 action news. Today's accident was a plane crash over 10 people injured and 10 people dead.

The plane was a Los Angeles plane.

The people who died please take a moment of silence;

Ariel Windows
Sahara Smith
Angie Jackson
Wilson King
James Taylor
Cameron Campbell
Roberts December
Quarter York
Kyle Waters
Oakland Steel

The people injured were;

Elizabeth Ross
Samantha David
Wendy Queen
Anne August
Forum South
Dakota West
Virginia Beach
Tyler Gardens
Jackson Roberts
and Ryan Adams

"RYAN!!" "Mommy?" The kids asked probably hearing me from upstairs. "Kids get up we have to go to the hospital NOW!!" I didn't mean to yell,but we had to hurry. "Ok mommy."
______________________________________

What's up! I wonder what happened to ryan? Well gotta find out in the next chapter. Hey guys go check my 13 Things About Me I hope you learn alot more about me.

The picture of the crash was actually a San Francisco crash I just made it Los Angeles. Hope you enjoyed love ya!!

I edited this chapter! Hope you enjoy!!