5 months later..✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 5, 2016

Chapter 3

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I yelled in agony.
I was giving birth to my baby.

"It's ok breath!!" The doctor told me.
I then heard my baby crying. "Ohh no!!" The doctor yelped. "What is it doctor?" I asked breathless. "There's another one!" The doctor said getting ready for my next baby.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Push!! Push!!Push!!" The doctor yelled. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"I yelled. "Breath lucy,breath lucy!!!" The nurse said.

I heard my other baby crying!!

'What are there genders doctor?" I heard the nurse asked. "Boy and a girl." "Who was born first?" She asked again."The boy." "Ok." "I got it all on the clip board sir." "Thank you." He said.

"You should get some rest we will let you name them when you wake up."

"Ok."

1hr later.....

"Huh?" "Good afternoon lucy." "Hi." I said sleepy.
"Your bestfriend Summer is here." "Ok thanks." I went to my baby's bacinet to grab my baby's when I saw my little girl missing. I looked to see Summer holding so I grabbed my baby boy.

"What are you going to name them?" Summer asked looking up from my baby's sleeping face. "I was thinking for the boy Colton Liam Roberts." "That's a awesome name." Summer said smiling. "What about this cutie?"

"Hmmm..? How about..... Bailey Hailey Roberts." "That's a pretty name girl!!" "Thanks summer."

30 mins later...

"You can leave tomorrow morning ok Ms. Roberts." Ok, doctor." I said before he walked out the room.

Summer had left and I was watching TV while my babies were sleeping next to me.

×Next Day×

I was finally at home. Giving birth hurt like hell. I was resting up while my babies were sleeping in their room. We had to go shopping for their stuff,but it was worth it.

"Wahhhh!!" I heard Colten cry. I can tell the difference between the twins because they both have different crys and besides Bailey was downstairs with Summer.

I got up and went to colton's room. "Hi my baby boy. You look like your father now don't you." I said and I picked colten up and sang him a song my mom would sang to me when I lost daddy and had nightmares.

You all know this one sang along!! To -Can you feel the love tonight-

Can you feel the love tonight
The peace the evening brings
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is?
The king I see inside?

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

I was staring into colton's small sea blue eyes as they started to drift off to sleep.I put him in his crib and called my sister.

"Hello Sister!!" She yelped.
"Hi." I said sounding tired which she noticed
"What's wrong Lucy?" She questioned.
"I just gave birth to twins!!" I whispered-yelled trying not to wake Colton.
"What!!Omg!! Ryder!!" She yelled.
"Sis you can't tell him!!" I said sounding scared.
"Well....about that....?" She started.
"Sis you told him?" I said sounding upset.
"No not really."
"Then what?"
"He was there when I was ranting on and on about my little sis being pregnant."
"Did he tell anyone?"
"No I told him not to."
"Ohhh...ok."
"Are they all boys or girls?"
"Actually one boy and one girl." I said smiling to my baby.
"Names??"
"The boy is Colton Liam Roberts and the girl is Bailey Hailey Roberts."
"That is soo pretty!!!"
"We have to come see you and the twins soon." She said excited.
"Actually I don't want you to come up here or go down there I don't want him seeing the kids." I said.
"He is going to find out."
"I know,but not right now ok sis?"
"Yes I understand."
"Thanks!"
"Send me some pics of them please!!" She begged.
"Ok sure."
"I gotta go check up on summer and bailey I will send you pics later ok?"
"Yeah ok love you."
"Love you too bye."
"Bye." I said and hung up.

I realized colten was up and laughing I took a picture and then sent it to my sister. I picked him up and took him downstairs.

"Hey summer!" "Hey lucy!!" "Is bailey ok?" "Yeah she's definitely fine." "Ok." I went to the kitchen and grabbed colton's bottle and shook it up and put it in the microwave.

"Beep-Beep-Beep!!"I opened the microwave and gently put the bottle in colton's mouth he accepted it and I fed him.

"Hey summer?" "Did you give bailey her bottle?" "No I forgot."Summer said. "Ok I got it." I opened the fridge and grabbed bailey's bottle and put it in the microwave. "Here you go." I said. Summer got up and gently put the bottle in bailey's mouth and we put them to bed and went to bed ourselves.
____________________________
Hey guys this was a long chapter so I hope you like it. Welcome Baby Colton and Baby Bailey to the world!!♡♡

I edited this chapter hope u enjoyed it.