Ryan's POV Chapter ✔

Ryan

EDITED:

November 6, 2016

When I walked in I heard babies crying. Whoa,what? I then saw Lucy and Summer holding something so I followed them.

"It's ok Colton." I heard lucy's voice. I haven't heard that voice in a long time.

"Hey lucy!!" She turned around and I saw a baby boy that looked just like....ME?

"Who's this little boy?" I questioned."Your son." She said. What?!? I was so shocked. Then it hit me on my celebration day I did end up doing something with someone.

And that someone was LUCY!!

"What this is my son and daughter and you didn't even tell me?!"

She then told summer to take the twins away.

"There twins!!" "Yes,why do you even care?" She asked.
"I care cause I missed you." I exclaimed. "No you don't as soon as we finished you told me to leave I am not letting my kids find out about their father who didn't want them."

"No I didn't want you." I paused at my sudden action, why would I say that?

"Even worse you didn't want Us so we did what we had to and moved far away as possible."  "Listen here "Ryan" don't think I won't accept your apology so easily you fooled me once shame on me,but fool me twice shame on YOU!!"

"I gotta go I have kids to watch!!"And with that she left. I can't believe it she left. She had no right to talk to me like that!!

"Lucy!!" She turned around and starred at me. "What?" "I am sorry." "Huh?" She asked confused. "I am so sorry." I said and turned around and grabbed her hand. "What are yo-?" She asked,but I cut her off. "I love and miss you." I said "Ryan...?" "Please give me another chance can I make it up to my kids?"

"Why?" She questioned.

"I wanna be there for them I want to spend time with them I already missed 3 yrs with them."  "Actually 3yrs and 5 months but whose counting?"said lucy. "I am." I said.

"Please!!" I begged.

"Well....?" She paused.
_________________________________
We have to stop there ,but don't worry I the next chapter is coming soon.

I edited this chapter hope you enjoyed and sorry this was so short!