Chapter 7║ It was Fun While it Lasted

ابدأ من البداية

Before I could he grabbed my wrists. "Aly." He whined. "Let me in. It's fucking cold."

I forced myself not to chuckle. "If you're going to beg, I guess I have to let you in." I rolled my eyes at him while I moved aside from the door so he could get in. Once he got in, I asked again, "How did you get here so fast?"

He smiled before taking off his coat. "I was in the neighborhood and then I received a call and it was you. I think it's fate. Thank god I didn't have to drive all the way from my house."

"Fate my ass. You just happened to be in the neighborhood," I whispered. "What were you doing here?" I inquired. It wasn't like him to be here just because.

"I had some errands to run for the old man." He crossed his arms. "Now are we going to stand here all day or are we actually going to do something? I don't plan on becoming boring like you anytime soon."

I pretended to be hurt. I touched my heart. "Ouch... That hurt. It's like you stabbed me in the middle of my heart."

"The truth hurts, Aly. Sorry to break it to you." He flashed me that playful grin of his.

"My name isn't Aly. It's Alyssa. If I wanted you to call me Aly then my name wouldn't have been Alyssa. So don't call me Aly."

"Alright Aly." With that said, he winked.

I rolled my eyes and led him to the living room. When he walked in, I saw his eyes go wide. I knew what he was thinking. But I waited for him to say it.

"This room is mad big. How did your dad fucking afford this place?" I cringed when he asked about my dad.

"I honestly have no clue. You'll be in a bigger shock when you see my room. You won't believe how much more space there is now." I replied.

Ashton decided to wander around while I stared at him. He looked at everything in awe. "Wow, Aly. Let me live here. This is amazing."

I chuckled at his amazement. "Sorry to break it to you, but we don't let losers who get in fights stay," I teased.

He rolled his eyes. "Ha ha. Alyssa the the little jokester. Cute," He smirked as I proceeded to smack him.

"Idiot," I murmured. "Did you have breakfast? I can cook you something if you want," I offered.

He shakes it off with his hand, "Nah don't worry about it. I'm not hungry. Instead show me your room."

I sigh and look at the impatient boy before taking his hand and guiding him up the stairs to my room. We walk into the room and he abruptly stops walking and gasps. "Oh Alyssa, what have you done to deserve a room like this? You must've saved lives in your previous life to have something as good as this," He concluded.

Once again I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Ash, how fucking stupid can you get? It's a goddamn room, Yes, I admit it's more than I've had before but come on it's not like we're in Beyonce's old room."

"Alright Miss No Fun. Some people don't get to live in luxury like you."

"Ash what are you even saying. You live in a bigger house than this. Stop making yourself look even more foolish than you already are."

"Alright, fine," He grumbled. "So why'd you call? Are we doing something exciting?" He asked before taking it back, "Wait, let me take that back. Exciting, not happening."

I shoved his shoulder. "Ashton!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged his shoulder, "What? Please tell me when has it ever been exciting when anyone does anything with you Alyssa."