"Thank you Troy"

Normani escapes the bathroom with no towel her body still dripping wet. Of course I look she's all mine, that's all mine.

"Hand me that" she says pointing to her towel.

I smirk "oh this one" I say picking it up and twirling it in the air.

"I'm not doing this again Lauren!" She yells but slightly amused "give me my damn towel"

"Come get it"

This time she didn't even care about getting me wet. She limps over to me and tries to snatch it from me but I pull it away quickly. "Ah ah ah" I throw the towel somewhere on the chair and pull her on top of me.

She hisses "ow Lauren! Be gentle, I am literally so sore right now"

"I'm sorry baby" I say laughing

She rolls her eyes "I swear to god if you keep laughing, you're gonna be next"

"Let me make it better for you, I'll be gentle this time" I smirk and pucker my lips out waiting for hers to meet mine.

She plucks my nose and climbs off "I have to get dressed, take your shower"

I groan but listen, getting up immediately. I always listen to her. I'm whipped.

//

After breakfast Normani and I went straight to her parents house so that she could spend as much time with them before we both get back to our busy careers.

After a few hours it's safe to say I'm growing on them. "So.. Wedding bells?" Mama Drea says with a smile walking us to the door.

"Mom!" Normani whines "it's only been a month"

"But an amazing month" I add siding with mama Drea. I'm only teasing, we're both teasing. No one is getting married anytime soon.

"Lauren.." She scolds me with her brow raised and I hold my hands up in defense.

"Hey! Leave my baby alone" Mama Drea says pulling me into her and I blush before sticking my tongue out a Normani.

She rolls her eyes but I know she's happy with the interaction. Shes happy that she can finally be free even around her mother. This trip could've been horrible if mama Drea didn't accept me or accept Normani's ways.

"Uh bye mom" she says walking out of the door.

"Oh no you don't child!" Mama Drea responds and pulls her back by her hair. "Hug me who knows when I'll see my baby again"

Mani looks so embarrassed. It's so cute but too fucking funny if I may add.

I hug mama Drea as well and we head out the door towards the car that was already being held open by our driver.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton!" Mama Drea yells from the porch.

"Damn mom put my whole government out there" she mumbles to herself but I hear her

"Mani you're famous, your whole government is already out there"

She glares at me before turning to see what mama Drea had wanted. "Why are you limping?" Mama Drea yells from the porch confused.