Comparing

New book called Dangerous! You'll probably be hearing that for awhile but i think it has potential and that's all that matters!
Anywhore,
On with it!
_________________________________________

FINALLY, the end of the day meaning I walk to my locker and put away the stuff I don't need and took the stuff I need for homework.

I need to stop by the store and get more pencils before I lose this little fella.

Once I was finished getting my stuff someone closed my locker. I look at the hand and my gaze goes to its owners face. I see a smirking Alec. Oh I wish I can wipe that smirk off of his face. Just the sight of his face right now gets my blood boiling and causes a groan to escape my mouth in annoyance. I really don't want to talk to him and I know he will force me to, so my only option is to run.

I made a run for it but Chris and Daniel grab both of my arms and lift me off of the ground. Stupid strong people with all of their muscles and crap!

"Let me go! Stop man handling me! Fucking body builders!" I thrashed around in their hold.

"Running away so soon," Alec said as the boys held me in front of him.I ignored him and looked away.

"You know it hurt that you called me an asshole earlier, I thought we were friends," he said putting a hand to his heart, faking hurt.

I roll my eyes," what do you want?"

"Getting straight to the point I see, well to answer you question I want to explain myself since you didn't let me earlier," he said walking a little closer.

"Well it's a little bit late," I mumbled," now I know your an asshole and everyone was right. You would have just used me then left. More importantly I was right, I shouldn't trust you," I said looking straight into his eyes with hate evident in mine.

"Look Princess, I didn't want to hurt you. But I want to keep you safe. You are one of the only people I care about and I don't want you to get hurt because of me. My lifestyle is dangerous and I don't want you to get caught up in it. But then I remembered you were already caught up in it. I care for you so much and I don't want to loose you over what I said. I didn't think it through and I forgot you weren't like most girls, but one of the gangs below your father and I found out that we were close and he wants to hurt you. I told your dad and he said that it would be best if we didn't hang out as much. I would love to be with you after this situation but I'm not good for you Kass, and you deserve better but please don't go on that date with Travis,"he said staring in my eyes and caressing my cheek.

I lean away from his hand," I can take care of myself, I poured my heart out to you......and after you go straight to hooking up with Fariah, what do you expect me to do wait for you till you fix yourself," I said looking at him with disgust. Tears starting to slip out. Well there goes my badass again.... I saved it by keeping an stone face only letting disgust through. I am sure as hell not letting hurt get through.

Chris dropped my arm after hearing that but Daniel still held on. Chris then snatched me from Daniels grip and pulls me into a hug. Chris then puts me behind his back when Alec reaches out for me.

"I was angry that I screwed up with you so when Fariah threw herself at me I needed to get my anger out," he said to me," I would never ever do that on purpose to hurt you, I want to protect you so promise me that you won't go on that date with Travis."

His eyes were begging me to believe and promise him. I did believe him but I can protect myself.

"Then go to a fucking punching bag to get your anger out you dumbass! You only did that to hurt me! You can't tell me who to date, I can protect myself and if I want to go out with Travis I will," I scream at him with Chris holding me back.

"Sometimes you just don't know what is good for you," he yelled back at me.

"And you do?!"

"All he is going to do is break your heart like he did the other girls! What makes you different from them?!"

"I'm not some slut that will give myself away to him! I don't throw myself at people! Plus you and him are exactly the same so your just being a hypocrite!"

"Don't you dare compare me to him!"

"I will! Actually I think he is better than you! He has had long relationships that didn't work out because of the girls so he knows how to be a boyfriend, he isn't a gang leader so I don't have to worry about being a target, and if I kissed him he probably wouldn't be a dick about it!" I said starting to walk away to the parking lot. I got out of the doors of the entrance with him following behind me.

"I'm not done talking to you Kassy!" Alec yelled.

"Well I am so go fuck yourself! I'm going on that date whether you like it or not! News flash you don't control me!" I said stepping in my car and locking the doors. He attempts to open the passenger side door but when he can't he bangs both hands on the window.

I rev my engine and leave the parking lot also leaving Alec behind where he should be.

I rush home and open the door to see my brothers watching a contortionist on America's Got Talent on the TV.

"I wonder how many sex positions I can do with her," Kalum says to my other brothers while wiggling his eyebrows. He reached for more popcorn from the bowl he had in his lap but I took it. "Maybe even make some up."

"That's gross," I chuckled sitting on the couch beside the recliner Kalum was on.

"No it not, she's hot I bet she would be a pro," Jared says.

"Imagine the BJ's," Jason says looking as if he saw heaven. I threw popcorn at them and we all start laughing really hard.

Then we heard a bang on the door.

The only thought that I had was

Fuck I forgot to get pencils from the store!
____________________________________
Here, i'll say it again.... NEW BOOOOOK!
Dude i love it so i'm just trying to share the love man! hehehe

This took me so long I wanted to rip my hair out. I wanted to do different things but they didn't match up with the last chapter so I had to go back and re-think. Then I would have to find out how to word it. Then I wouldn't like it so I would redo it and go back to square one. So to sum this up. This chapter was a bitch!
Anywhore,
Love ya,
K❤️