The Kiss

I'm writing this the same day as the last chapter so my train of thought stays on track!
Anywhore,
On with the story!
_________________________________________

I hear a light knock on the door of the closet aka my current hiding spot.

Although I expected the one bringing my food to me would have been Cleo rather than Alec. Unfortunately i was faced with the devastatingly handsome face of Alec.

Right when I saw him at the door my eyes widened and I tried to close the door. His evil smirk had made me feel uneasy. The messages I had been receiving couldn't stay out of my mind every time I saw him.

Before I can close the door fully he starts to push it open again. I maybe smarter at fighting than him but I am definitely not stronger than him. Maybe I can use is weight against him but the small space of this closet was making my choices drop like flies.

He push the door fully open so I went with plan B. Running out the door to the girls restroom. But I didn't get too far, in fact I only took exactly two steps and wasn't even out the door.

He held onto me by my waist with one hand and closed the door and locked it with the other.

"Alec let me go!" I begged.

"No not until you tell me what has been going on and why you are still avoiding me," he said taking a bucket and sitting in front of the door so I have no escape.

"No," I said crossing my arms.

He shakes his head," now that you are done being five tell me."

"I don't have to tell you shit," I grit out starting to get irritated.

"You better start choosing your words more carefully princess..."

"You come to me and lock me in a closet like a wild animal and start demanding information from me that you aren't entitled to. Maybe YOU should be choosing your actions more carefully."

"Why can't you just accept that I care about you Kassy?! What have I done to show you that I don't have your best interest in mind?"

I sigh and look toward the wall, my irritation dissipating. Damn him for always knowing what to say. But I need to keep my distance from him no matter how I feel. I don't know who is stalking me but I can't put him in danger. I already lost West I won't be responsible for another person close to me getting hurt. So I need to hurt him.

"Fuck off Alec! You've never had my best interest!"

"Why is everything a fight with you Kassy! I've always protected you-"

"I can protect myself! I'm the one protecting you!" I yell shoving my phone in his hands for him to read the texts.

I look up when he doesn't say anything and I can see him thinking very hard. My gaze goes to his lips without my consent. But I quickly snap out of my trance because I wasn't done.

"And you left me when I needed you the most. But you left right when my mom did. And you both had my heart. It was shattered into million tiny pieces I didn't think it would ever go back together. But West came along and put them together. And when West cheated on me I was so used to being left it was just an instinct to forget about it and ignore my heart. I ignored the breaking and when he died I realized I can't ignore it forever cause one day it is going to all come at once and hurt like a bitch. Then you came back into my life. We became best friends again. I was so happy but then I started growing feelings for you. I didn't notice it till the race track after my fight. And that's when the texts started. That is why I avoided you. I was scared of my feelings toward you. I was scared you would leave me again. I was scared that if I fell for the biggest bad boy and player of the school that I would be cheated on again. And I just dont want to be responsible for another person i care about being hurt-"