Maybe something is there?

As of right now half of the chapters I have been re-writing disappeared but I don't mind because I wanted to basically re-write the whole story anyway just now I won't have guidelines.
Anywhore,
Read this, hopefully, great chapter :)
_________________________________

I drive into a parking space at the raceway. As I roll in I see a sea of people by the racing strip. This place definitely hasn't changed.

I turn off my car and sit looking outside of my window. I don't want to be here, it just brought memories that made it hard for me to want to be here without him.

I here my phone buzz in the cup holder, taking me away from my thoughts. I wipe the stray tears that managed to escape and I take a deep breath. I'm assuming it's just Alec wondering where I am.

• Unknown •
-Babe don't worry you'll do great, why the long face?-

My eyebrows knot as I look around to see if it is one of the idiot boys but I see nothing.

My phone buzzes again reading,

-You can look around all you want but you won't see me unless I want you to see me ;)-

Oh hell no.

My fingers slide into my back pocket grabbing my switchblade.

Again another buzz sounded throughout my car.

- No need for violence love, it will all make sense soon -

I finally decide to reply

-Hey asshole, I don't know who the fuck you think you're messing with but if you ever cross my path you'll regret it-

He quickly replied with:

-Oh I know you all too well Kass-

I hear banging on my window and immediately fully pull out my switchblade.

"No need for that princess, let's go," Alec said with a panty-dropping grin.

I mean totally FRIENDly grin...

He opens my door quickly sensing something was wrong.

"What happened? Who bothered you? I'll kill them." His expression quickly turned dark.

He turned to go find whoever "bothered" me but how could he do that when I couldn't even do that.

"No no no," I said grimly tugging his hand, "it's fine, I'm fine."

I even threw in a smile to sell that everything was alright.

"It's obviously not Kassy. Now point and I'll shoot," he said sternly.

I hoped out of my car to stop him from grabbing his gun that was behind his back in his waistband.

"No, I'm fine," I say with both of my hands placed firmly on both sides of his face, forcing him to look at me.

"We'll talk about this later princess," he said tucking a stand of my hair behind my ear. Then he put his hands around my waist and gave me a look. An unknown emotion passed through his eyes.

I then realized how compromising this looks so I took my hands away, cleared my throat and walked away. After awhile I felt his presence walking behind me.

I was confused. What was that? Kassy you can't be doing that it's too complicated.

I walk into our group of friends and got many hugs.

"Oh thank god you're here," I hear Cleo sigh.

"I thought I was  stuck with all the boys all by myself," she rolled her eyes pointing to the idiots comparing their biceps.

"Meat head," I sigh under my breath.

"What'd ya say principessa," Alec smirks knowing for a fact that I said meat heads.

"I don't know what you're talking about I didn't say anything...."

"I'm pretty sure you did say something," his eyes playfully squint into slits. He starts to slowly walk towards me like I'm his prey.

I let out a squeal as he breaks into a sprint and I run over to Jared hiding behind him.

Next thing I know, the world is upside down and all I see is Alec's back.

"Let me down you bitch," I say smacking his back.

"No, not until you stop hurting my feelings with those cruel words of yours."

This bitch.  I swear one day I'm going to hurt him. And that day will be today if he doesn't let me down.

I then started to smack his butt because a woman has to do what a woman has to do.

And let me tell you I was not disappointed. I was over here thinking he missed leg day but now I can tell you..... he did not miss leg day.

I swear to you, for a second I felt jealousy. Like I know my butt is nice but like damn I might have to go to the gym more.

"Two can play that game," Alec whispered. I can HEAR the smirk in his voice.

I then felt the hardest smack I've ever felt in my life. I bit my lips to hold the scream in my throat back.

My cheeks heat up when I noticed his hand linger on my ass.

"I'm going to kick your ass," I grit out.

"As of right now you can't."

Oh that fucker.

I lower myself so now my legs are wrapped around his waist. I look at his face with a smile and grab his chin. As I pull his face close to mine I use one of my legs and sweep his legs from under him and he falls back. I am now straddling him with the biggest smirk on my face.

"Stupid horny boy," I smirk down and pat his cheek then get off of him and continue to walk with the group.

I could've sworn I heard him say ," someday that girl is going to kill me."

"What the fuck was that?" I can hear Cleo whisper yell.

"I don't know," I say , " maybe something is there?"

"Oh there is something there, that wasn't my question. My question was more like you hated his guts like two months ago what the fuck changed?"

As I look at Cleo, I realized she was right. What the fuck was I doing? This was the same guy who left me when I needed him, how do I know he won't do it again?

——————————————————————

Welp I think I did pretty well :)
Anywhore,
Ya bitch is out