Playing Nurse

I will not leave this chapter off at a cliffhanger like the other ones because I'm not feeling as evil today. How has your guys' summer been?
Anywhore,
On with it!
_________________________________________

I find myself leaning closer and closer and he does the same......

The loud sound of the late bell takes me out of my trance and my eyes open. Alec is still slowly leaning in with his eyes closed so while he was distracted I slide out from under his arm.

He kisses the locker then looks at my running figure. I then look away and keep running.

I was about to actually kiss Alec......

I need more space, a lot more. But no matter how much space I put I know he will never leave me alone. Until he actually leaves. I mean he is a fucking gang leader. They are always in trouble. I mean I would know, my dad is a gang leader too.

I made it into class and sat next to Cleo.

"Ms.Black why are you late?" Mrs. Stellar asked. She is such a fucking bitch, last year in the first semester, I had an 89.9 percent in her class. Like really! But jokes on her cause I had 119.4 percent in the last semester. Unfortunately she was moved up a grade so I have to suffer with her again.

"Cause I forgot my pencil in my locker then I was held hostage," I say nonchalantly.

"You know you can use a friends pencil," she says.

"I know but I'm not friends with anyone here besides Cleo and she only has one pencil," I say with a smile.

Her eyes narrow and everybody laughs.

"May I ask who was holding you hostage?" She ask raising an eyebrow.

A loud bang sounded through the hall. The teacher ruses out of the door into the hall to figure out the cause of the disruption and I follow. I see Alec's fist bloody and a dent in the locker next to him.

"He did," I said staring at him shocked.

Alec was angry until his eyes locked with mine and he went back to smirking then leaned onto the lockers with one shoulder. I looked at him trying to figure him out. A lot of questions were running through my head causing me to be puzzled.

"Go take him to the nurse," Mrs. Stellar said from the other end of the room.

I look at Alec then her," Fine," I groan.

I walk over and grab his arm dragging him away from the bent locker," come on hulk, let's get you to the nurse!"

A pair of eyes burn into me and I can't help but feel a little self-conscious under his gaze. No other person can make me feel this way and it scares the shit out of me. I hang my hair to obstruct his view of my face.

He pulls me to a stop and stares directly in my eyes with an unknown emotion. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I can't help but stare back. I really want this. I want him. But I cannot have him. We all saw what happened to the last guy I let get close to me. I don't want to be hurt and I don't want him to get hurt.

I feel his rough hand gently take my hair and place it behind my ear. My heart can't help but almost leap out of my chest. But I keep walking and let his stunt go unnoticed.

We get to the office and the nurse is gone. I went into the office and asked Nancy where she was. Nancy said that nurse Weldon was at lunch and nurse Dunvel called in sick.