I Scraped My Knee Climbing Up From Hell

Glad to be able to clean this up for you guys. Sorry it's taking forever but I have big plans on what I want to do.
Any whore,
On with the reading!
__________________________________             

When I got to my house Cleo and I went to our rooms while I had Justin get clothes from some of the gang members.

"Hey, ya ready?" I asked opening the door to wear Justin was.

"No!" He screamed covering himself.

"It's fine you big baby, you still have underwear on," I roll my eyes at his dumbfounded expression.

After he finished fully changing we all get into my car but this time it is my white one with blue lights under it.

We're listening to Yung God by Russ. I can't wait to finally let out myself cause pretending to be a nerd is harder than I remembered. It is so refreshing, I can't wait to kick some stuck up ass.

Justin knows about the gang now. He didn't join but since he is my friend so he is protected.

I roll up to the school parking lot still blasting my music. It is still lunch and people are outside still. Our lunch is like an hour because some people leave campus to eat.

I get out of my car and turn it off. I shut the door and lock my car as we get a few feet ahead of it.

"That is the guy who was bullying me last period, watch this,"she says pointing to Daniel, Alec's best friend, with a smirk.

She goes up the Daniel and takes his lollipop and putting it in her mouth. Then she winks and waves. He is sitting there looking like he saw a naked model running down the street.

I got many wolf whistles and pick up lines. Blake steps in front of me.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He says with a "charming" face expression. Mental eye roll.

"No, but I scraped my knee climbing up from hell," I say giving him the fakest smile I could create.

"Hey I lost my number can I have yours," he tries again.

"Yeah sure 1(800)-GET-LOST," I roll my eyes looking at my nails cause let's be honest I'm more interested in these nail then I ever would be in him. Then walk past him.

I take a tiny mirror out of the hands of a hoe passing by and check my lip stick. I see Blake with his face contorted in confusion.

I laugh then threw the mirror behind me, continuing to walk away.

And there is the devil himself. Alec.

He is standing by my locker looking like he is about to shit himself. His jaw is dropped so low I think it can touch the floor.

"Close your mouth, wouldn't want you catching flys now would we?"I whisper in his ear sexily while closing is mouth.

I bite his ear lobe as I pull away and hear a groan from the back of his throat. I smirk successfully and turn around to she Fariah and my smirk widens. I then push Alec back to get into my locker.

"You know what Kass I think I know why Westly died. Probably killed himself to get away from having to kiss you," Farrah sneered. I freeze, what the fuck did that bitch just say?

"Shut the hell up Farrah." Alec glares at Farrah.

I turn around slowly to see her smirking successfully like she won. Well she is dead wrong. If looks could kill she would be dead by now. I take my gun out from my back waistband of my shorts and everyone gasps. I hand it to Cleo, cause guess what? Mama didn't raise a bitch, I'm not going to hide behind a weapon.