Im Better Than Tinder!

Im not dead I promise! It's the weekend which means I have some time to write!

*cough* Kaitlyn you should be studying *cough*

Shut up subconscious your not my mom!

Also this one goes out to NevaehPerez797  for reminding me to update!

Anywhore lets get on with the chapter!

P.S. Sorry for changing Kassy's character like a million times😂😂
_____________________________

Alec opens the parlor door for me with a charming smile. I smile back and walk with him to the cashier.

"What are you going to get?" He asks as we wait in line.

"This is always the hardest decision of my life. I mean I love mint chocolate chip but I also love chocolate chip cookie dough." I whine, looking between the two feeling heart broken.

"Oooooo chocolate chip cookie dough sounds so good," he licks his lips.

"What can I get you?" The cashier asks.

"We are going to need two tubs of chocolate chip cookie dough, one tub of mint chip, and another of chocolate," he orders.

I can't help but stare at him with my mouth wide open. I think he might just be the love of my life.

No! Shut up Kass it is just the ice creme talking!

We walk up to a table and set down the tubs.

"We are so fat oh my god," I laugh.

"Anything for the lady," he jokes.

"Ok well I'm going to stuff my face now."

Taking the flimsy plastic fork the cashier gave me, I should it into the mint chip ice cream. The fork doesn't last a chance and breaks.

"Well that was great," I glared at the half of the fork that was still in my ice cream. Alec starts to laugh so hard I think he might cry.

"Oh that's a bummer," Alec frowns after his fork breaks also.

"Oh now you know how it feels ya douche," I stick my tongue out at him.

I stand up and make my way to the doors of the parlor.

"Where are you going?" Alec asked confused.

"To get the spoons from my gym bag duh," I roll my eyes.

"You have spoons in your gym bag?" He asked looking amused.

"Yup, I get hungry a lot," I say looking down embarrassed.

"You never fail to amaze me he says shaking his head and walking back to the table.

I walk outside to Alec's truck and climb my way into the back seat. Who made this?! It's a truck not Mt. Everest I shouldn't have to climb a fucking ladder to get in.

Me being the lazy person I am, refuse to get fully in so I'm reaching as far as I can to try to get my bag. After like 5 minutes of doing tiny little jumps to try to get the bag I finally did. Ha ha I am victorious!