Suna no Hitori (Yuuko_Akumu_)

- Name: Suna no Hitori

- Age: 12

- Birthdate: January 19

- Family: Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, 4th kazekage

- Personality: She seems emotionless but in trutth she is hurt alot inside. The only reason she is still sane is because she has Mei. She will do anything for Mei, she is like a sister to her. When she fights she is bored unless it is one that is chalanging and she starts to be a little phycho but still does anything to protect Mei. She smirks and everyonce in a while giggles and very rarely she laughs unless it's a phycotic one when she's in a good fight.

- Likes: Mei, chocolate, training, Silence, killing and art

- Dislikes: Kazekage, Orochimaru, Orphanages, people who looked at Mei and her wierdly, people who disagree with her, fan girls/boys, loud noises besides when Mei's loud, anybody who trys to hurt Mei and sour things

- looks:

Sex- Girl

Hair Colour- Red

Eye colour- pale red (not pink)

Tatoos/ birth marks- On the right side of her neck the kaji for blood (like Gaara's but she has it because of her kekai genkai that she doesn't know she has yet)

Clothes- Black with red lining and dark red ribon around her waist

Shoes- The ones in the pic but dark red

Arms- frome her elbow to wrist and dark red string like thing goes around middle finger. It's black with dark red on the rims

Weapons- Blood, Scrolls, Kunai, Shuriken, Paper Bombs, Sebon Needles and a Katana

( Basicaly she looks like the girl on the pic beside this bu with my clothing >>>>>>>>>>)

- Element release: Lightning release, Fire release and blood release

- Kekkei genkai: she can turn into blood, conroll blood, make her blood poisonness and basically anything that that she can think of too do with blood.

- Special powers: her katana that she uses for her art

- Favourite weapons:katana, her/victims blood and dagers

- Skills: 1 = Horible and 10 = Awesome

genjutsu - 7

taijutsu - 10

ninjutsu - 4

- history: Hitori can't remember anything before she was 5. Her first memory is a forest and taking days to find civilization. The moment people laid eys on her, they gave off a disturbed and digusted look. There was one person who didn't look at her that way and took her to her place. After two years of living with the women, one night when she was woken up from a nightmare heard the women laughing but it wasn't kind like she was used too. "finaly I can take the stupid brat out of my hand, I thought she'ed never sell" was what she heard. The next day she found a letter from some people who were 'buying' Hatori off of the women. Hatori started to break down crying feeling betrayed, while she was crying the women walks in and see's what Hatori saw. After that she showed her real crule nature until the people cam to 'pick her up'. As this was Happening Rea saw this and felt a weird conection with girl like she knew her or something. Rea kicked the guys in the balls and hellped her get away. From thst day forward she had sworn to allways protect Rea and not be so trusting to others.