-Kairi X Reader- I Have You Now

A/N

okay, so it's been a while, I'm so sorry ;-; this oneshot is gonna be different.. I personally am a member of the lgbt community and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend since March, and I'm gonna make this chapter a tribute to her and others in the lgbt community. Anyone else a part of this community, comment what your sexuality is and if you are in a lgbt relationship, that'll be the challenge for today. Once again I'm so sorry for the long wait, let's begin on the story.

_______________________

It was a breezy summer evening.. The sun was setting beautifully, reflecting across the vast blue ocean water, the waves were calm, and the wind blew softly. A girl with Auburn hair, wearing a school uniform was standing near the edge of the water on the beach, as the tide slowly rose and fell up the shore..
The Red-headed girl sighed as she looked down at the water.
"Come back soon.. Sora.." She whispered softly.
Suddenly a soft hand was placed on her shoulder. The girl jumped and spun around, frightened by the surprise from the person behind her.
"Yo.. Kairi.. Relax.." The girl giggled. "Did I really scare you?". Kairi sighed and glared at the girl.
"Yes [Name], you did"

[name] was one of kairi's best friends. They've known each other for as long as they could remember. [Name] had [haircolor] hair, and bright beautiful [eyecolor] eyes.. Kairi loved looking into her eyes, she always said they shine and shimmer bright like the stars..

[name] giggled again and gave Kairi a hug, "I'm sorry Kai, I just wanted to
Come watch the sunset with you" [name] apologized. Kairi sighed and smiled, hugging her friend back, "you know I can't stay mad at you". [name] smiled snd sighed, hugging Kairi tighter
"I never want to let go.." [name]
Whispered as a single tear streamed down her face.

Kairi never noticed the tear, nor heard what [Name] whispered. Kairi backed away, breaking the hug. A sad look spread across [name's] face as she let go, but she quickly regained herself and gave Kairi a cheerful smile. Kairi returned the smile and they both began walking along the shore.

"Do you ever think they'll come back..?" Kairi said quietly, looking down at the sand. [name] frowned, knowing Kairi meant Sora and Riku. [name] didn't have a problem
With Riku, but sora.. She despised Sora.. He obviously liked Kairi, and she liked him.. [Name] always thought she was better for Kairi, she's never left her side and they've always been together, but she pushed her feelings aside because she knew Sora was the one who made her happy.  Meanwhile Sora was never around and always lied about where he was.. Every chance they had to see each other, Sora totally screwed up and left her.. [Name] was kairi's shoulder to cry on, her best friend..
[Name] sighed, and looked down as well, "Kai.. I really don't know.." She said in a sad tone. Not sad because she doesn't know when they'll return, but sad because her friend was upset.
Kairi looked up at [Name], tears forming in her eyes, "[Name].. I miss him.." [Name] hated seeing Kairi so upset.. And especially hated seeing her cry.. She stopped walking, and looked over at Kairi. She moved in front of her, and held her in a warm embrace.. Kairi began crying harder, and tightly held onto [Name].
"Kairi.. Don't cry.. He'll be back soon.. And even if he doesn't come back, you'll always have me.. I promise.. I will always be here for you.. I'll never leave you like he does.. I'll never ignore or blow you off.. I'll never leave you.. Ever.."
Kairi looked up at [Name], as [Name] looked down at Kairi, giving her a warm heartfelt smile.. Tears now streaming down [Name's] face as well..
"[Name]... I.. I... I don't need Sora.."
Kairi leaned up, and softly yet passionately kissed [Name]. [Name] was taken by surprise, but she quickly kissed Kairi back and held her closer..
The two separated and Kairi spoke again
"I don't need Sora.."

I have you now

______________________

Sooooo yeah there's today's oneshot, once again I'm so sorry for the long update.. I've been really really busy. Thanks for any of you still reading and commenting on my
Stories and liking them, it means a lot! So remember, In Honor of the lgbt community, if you're a member comment your sexuality and if you are in an lgbt relationship.. And yes I'm working on other requests too, I always take requests.

Bai guys, till next time