-Riku X Reader- New Worlds

Your Island, Your home, Your childhood. Everything was just disappearing right before your eyes,"come with me! Do what you've always wanted! We can go see other worlds together! Give in to the darkness" a boy with long silver hair stood in the center of the small part of the island you called home. The boy goes by the name of Riku. He held out his hand, as he slowly began to be engulfed by the darkness," R-Riku?! You don't have to choose darkness!!" You said as you fell to your knees," it's the only way, don't you understand!" You began to cry," NO!" You shot up and grabbed Riku's hand, forcefully pulling him out of the dark portal. A flash of light flickered. You closed your eyes at the sudden brightness.

"(Y/n)!! (Y/N)!!" Your eyes shot open as you saw Riku shaking you, and a boy with Spiky brown hair next to him," (y/n)... You really need to stop taking naps on the beach" Riku chuckled as a girl with Auburn hair walked up behind him," Your turning into Sora" The girl, Kairi, and Riku began laughing," NO WAY!!" You and Sora, the boy with Spiky brown hair, both said at the same time. Riku stood up and held his hand out to you. You blushed and kindly accepted his offer,"thanks Riku" he gave you a thumbs up," no problem, now come here I have a surprise for you!" A look of confusion spread across your face as you were dragged over the small wooden bridge that led to the main land of the island. Once you two were on the main land Riku looked over to the right and dashed towards a small wooden shack. He opened the door and let go of your hand," you ready?" Riku asked smirking," c'mon Riku!! Just show me already!" Riku smirked as he led you down further into the shack. You both stopped at the second set of doors. Riku grabbed your hand and placed it on the door,"let's go" you both opened the door, and floating In the water near the beach, was a small sail boat, perfect for the four of you an your friends," RIKU!!! Did you build this?!?" Riku let go of your hand and wrapped his arm around you," yes, now we can go explore the world together. Set sail. Go on adventures! I'm tired of this island." You sighed," but this island, it's home Riku. We have lived here for our whole lives." Riku looked down at the small ship again," I never said we wouldn't come back (y/n), I said we would go explore." Riku grabbed you hand and started walking towards the boat. It took about 5 minutes, with all of the stairs and stuff, but you two finally made it to the beach where the boat was at," I wanna do something with you, that Sora and Kairi refused to do with me.... Please come with me. Just the two of us!" Your eyes widened,"just the two of us?!? What about Sora and Kairi!?" Riku chuckled," they've already found their destiny, together. Now it's our turn. Please (y/n)." You sighed," I don't know..." Riku grabbed you and swung you over his shoulder and leaped onto the boat," aye lass, I ain't givin' ye a choice! Ye comin' with me or ye be walkin' the plank!!" You giggled. Riku really wanted you to go with him," FINE!' I'll go! If you let me go first!" Riku chuckled and put you down," thank ye capin' Riku" you both laughed and sat down on the ship together," (y/n)... Thank you for saying you would come" you laughed and stood up," no problem" Riku stood up and grabbed you by your waist, pulling you close to him," R-Riku?" You were taken back by what he did, but you didn't fight him back,"you don't even know how long I've waited for this moment...." Riku said. You didn't even get the chance to say something, when Riku leaned in and softly pressed his lips against yours. You were shocked at his bold actions, but you slowly melted into the kiss," HEY LOVE BIRDS!!" You two separated to see Sora and Kairi on the shore, both of them with Cocoanuts in their hands,"TAKE COVER!!" Riku yelled as he grabbed your hand and ran to the back of the ship. You smirked as you looked up and saw a Cocoanut flying in the air. You waited for it to get near Riku's head, till you quickly caught it before it could hit him. Riku spun his head around and looked at you with a shocked face," how did you see that coming?" You giggled," I just saved your life." Riku chuckled and grabbed the Cocoanut," it's gonna take a lot more than a cocoanut to take me down" Riku said smirking as he chucked the cocoanut back to the shore," OWW!" You heard sora yell. You stood up and walked to the front of the ship," sorry Sora!! But paybacks a bitch!!" Riku walked up behind you and you both began to laugh," so, I wonder what world we'll find first"
______________
Yaaaaaaay!!! It's done :3 like I said I'm taking requests for one-shots and other stuff. Bai.