Chapter 6: A Bond Between Sisters.

Morrow came and my eyes gently I fluttered my eyes open yet it was filled with difficulty as my lids weighed heavily. At first my vision was murky and I slowly took in the appearance of my chambers.

A sigh of relief had parted my petal pink lips, my heartbeat had stabilized yet somehow my breathing was hitched at the memories of last night. Kicking off the sheets and dusting my nightgown, I beckoned for my ladies to prepare my bath before chucking a vial filled with a rose scented essence to my sister Lola who was running my bath.

I gave her a soft smile, yet with the look upon her face she knew that it was false and something was bothering me. She gave me an inquisitive look yet I dismissed the subject by slipping out of my nightdress. In truth, I had no desire to speak of what I had experienced last night. It was truly horrific and I knew not whether it was a sign from the seven or just another foolish nightmare.

But whatever I had dreamt of, I knew better than drive deeper into my illusions. It was reality that I wished to face and with that my thoughts drifted to my mother who had practically grew insane ever since my father began to torment her. My mother was known to be such a sweet lady, yet no one knew how panicked and hysterical my mother could become whenever she disappointed my father.

As Lola impatiently tapped her foot against the wooden material of the floor, my head jolted and I turned to face my younger sister. Yet again another force smile has tugged at the corner of my brims before slipping into the cold yet ever relaxing waters. With my pale and slender fingers I toyed childishly with the waters and even managed to splash some towards Lola.

She could only let out a growl in annoyance before skipping off to my trunk so that she may prepare my clothing.

"Do you not find it rather boring that you have to do this everyday? Do you not have anything useful to do like flirting with the Kingsguards or trying to win young Prince Tommen's heart?" I arched a brow at my little sister, yet it was very clear that I only did this to torment her and I seemed to be succeeding in doing so as she threw me my robe, the smooth yet heavy fabric hitting me square on the face.

Giggles came from Little Lola's lips at how ridiculous I looked and with a final attempt, I splashed her with some water from the tub before slipping into my undergarments and soon into my dress which flowed upright my ankle. It was embroidered with tiny jewels that sparkled underneath the flame which had illuminated the room.

Slowly, I made my way towards the mirror as I observed Lola's slender fingers lace up my corset before fluffing my luscious chocolate locks so that they flowed perfectly up to her breasts. My gaze had never left my sister's features which I observed. Her blonde locks cascading perfectly above her chest and my gaze seeming to have affected her emotions as a bashful crimson blush was now painted across her pale cheeks.

"You are so young and so beautiful my sister, men would kill for your beauty yet you refuse to marry. Why do you wish to torment our poor mother?" My lips puckered up into a pout which causes Lola to snort before huffing like a child.

"You speak of me as if I were a goddess, when I am not. Men all over the realm would fight for the great Talisa's honor and yet you choose a man who has a paramour clinging to him and with eight bastards bore from his loins." It was Lola's turn to mock me with her playful pout as her fingers poked my cheek. This causes a smile to curl across my lips, having not experienced such connection with my other sisters than I have with dearest Lola.

"And have you seen his paramour, that Sand girl who wishes to unleash the viper from poor Prince Oberyn's breeches." With this several chortled had left their lips as they insulted the Dornish bastard who had dedicated herself into praising the red viper.

After a good moment of laughter, throwing insult after the other at Ellaria Sand, the sisters had decided that it was already time to proceed to the gardens where the Prince Oberyn alongside with his Dornish escorts would be waiting for further discussion of the marriage with Talisa and her family.

Linking her arm with Lola's, they walked ever so gracefully towards the gardens looking forward to what the Dornishman may offer them.

- - - - - - - -

Hey guys! Author here, I'd just like to thank all of you for taking your time to read this story and I promise to update more before a new semester of school starts. Don't forget to vote and comment! 😊

P.S. Talisa is the one at the picture on the side.