"My Only Sunshine"

Written by Winter

"Ty!" Sky shouted with glee as Ty jumped onto Sky's back.

"Hey Butterboy, how are you~" Ty asked, looking at Sky.

"Hey, stop calling me that!" Sky blushed.

"Aw, but it suits you~" Ty rolled his eyes, laughing. Sky got off his back as they walked into the jungle.

The humid air was a nice change of scenery for the two, and so was the blazing heat. Sky walked behind Ty as they explored into the jungle's depth. Ty walked in front of Sky as they reached the part where the jungle meets the sea. Ty smiled as he sat down with Sky, holding his hand.

"It's days like these when you need to enjoy them." Ty sighed, staring at the endless skyline.

"Yeah, you're right." Sky smiled, pulling Ty closer.

Ty smiled as the two sat there, cuddling until the sun went down.

"Wanna swim?" Ty asked, getting up.

"I don't see why not." Sky joined Ty in the journey of getting up.

Ty slowly started taking off his shirt, his abs and muscles being revealed. Sky blushed and looked away as Ty just laughed.

"What, you don't like looking at my amazing muscles?" Ty teased.

Sky sighed as he took his shirt off as well and jumped in. Ty smiled and jumped in after him. They splashed each other and had an amazing time. After some while, Ty stopped swimming for a minute. Worried, Sky swam over to see what was wrong. Ty surprised Sky by hugging him.

"Ty!" Sky whined.

"What did I do this time?" Ty laughed, rolling his eyes and pretended to be annoyed.

"You scared me!" Sky pouted, crossing his arms.

"Life isn't fun unless you live a little." Ty stuck his tongue out.

Sky rolled his eyes as a new challenger approached.

"Hello dear Skydoesminecraft and Deadlox." A squid popped up not too far from us.

"King Francis the squid." Sky narrowed his eyes in disapproval.

"Aw, you two don't seem happy to see me." The Squid King sighed.

"What do you want from us?" Ty glared.

"You." The King smiled as ten squids grabbed onto the boys.

Three squids on each of their arms, legs, two on the torso, and the last two making sure the boys wouldn't escape. The King smiled as the two were taken under the water and toward the base of operations. The King's smile was a confidant one, for he was going to break the great Skydoesminecraft and his friend. It was also the evil smile that most only wish appear in nightmares. He was going to make sure Sky watches all of it, every last sound, feeling, and pain. Once at the base, Sky was thrown into a cell and Ty taken elsewhere, into a different room for a different purpose. Ty's arms were chained to the wall, his back facing the King. Neither boys had their shirt, leaving their chests freezing cold and exposed. Once Sky awoke, the King of Squids entered his cell.

"Look who's awake." The King smiled creepily, staring at the prisoner.

"Let us go! And where's Ty?! Answer me dammit!" Sky demanded furiously.

"Come, I want to show you something." The King opened the Butter King's cell and led him out, cuffing him. They walked down a long corridor into the room Ty was chained in. The squids guarding Ty had put chains on his ankles, as well as a gag in his mouth.

"What the..." Sky stared in horror as some squids behind him pulled in a restraining chair and forced him in. The squids restrained his arms, legs, and abdomen. As hard as he fought, the squids overpowered him and tied him to the chair. He flailed his head around, causing the squids to add onto the chair to restrain his head from movement. Once Sky could no longer move, the King pulled out a whip.

"No please." Sky begged.

"Oh yes." The King Francis smiled evilly as he brought the whip down onto Ty's bare back. He let out a muffled scream as Sky tried to look away and yell.

"Please! Please just stop! I'll do anything just please..." Sky pleaded. But the whip only came up and then back down. Sky stared at Ty's bleeding back. Several areas were heavily bleeding but the King didn't care until Ty fell limp. The King then took out a knife and signalled the squids to make Sky watch. Sky tried to fight against them but lost and his eyes were being forced open, his mouth gagged, and tears running down the poor boy's face. The King plunged it deep into his neck, and then pulled it out. Over and over again, the knife only going deeper. He squids let Sky out of the chair and he ran over to the fallen Deadlox. Sky looked at his pale face before he bled out.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine