In the act

Chris
My baby been looking so good lately, I just wanna eat her up. But we haven't had any time alone since summer started, the kids have been out of school and summer camp hasn't started yet. They barely sleep now, no work to do, no practice to go to, and boy do they stay hyper... "Babe have you seen Chrissy's Barbie cup? I thought it was still in her room." Tiffany walked into the kitchen looking for our daughter's favorite cup. I sat at the counter with our son Cj, while we played mortal kombat on his iPad. "Yeah I just washed it, it should be dried in the cabinet above you." I said staring at her booty as she opened the cabinet and reached for the cup. That ass was looking right in the loose sundress she had on. "Where's the stool, I can't get it." She said jumping still trying to get the cup. Gaaaaahdaaamn all that ass, lord help me. Father, for you know, if my son wasn't sitting right here I'd do some thangs to this woman. I paused our game. "Hollup Cj" I got up and walked over to her. "What you need a stool for, I'm right here." I smirked at her. "Well then get on your job mister!" She jokingly snapped at me. I pushed her pelvis up to the counter and leaned mine up against her backside. I leaned down to her ear and gripped her thighs. "Don't be getting smart now, I ain't tryna have you paying for that and the kids still up." I said and licked her neck. I turned around to make sure Cj wasn't looking. "Mhm, Yeah I know you better quit pressing your friend against me. Your son is in this kitchen and you're turning me on." She looked back up at me biting her lip. "We wouldn't have these problems if you didn't walk around the house in this sexy stuff knowing we gotta wait till the kids go to sleep." I said popping her thigh and kissing her neck. "Yea yea just get my baby cup boy." She moved my hands and winked at me when I handed her the cup. She bent over in the fridge getting Chrissy's juice, purposely teasing me. She poured the juice then bent over again putting it back. She knew I was staring. She twisted walking away poking it out and looked back at me blowing a kiss. I got something for her later, just wait. Tiffany:
My god is our air conditioner working? I fanned myself as I sat on the floor with Chrissy playing barbies. My hormones are on a roller coaster right now because I haven't been getting it in with hubby. The kids are ALWAYS in the way these days. "Mommy you ok?" She asked me. "Of course baby, why'd you ask?" I looked at her confused. "You're fanning yourself, it's not even hot in here." She looked at me confused. "Uh-ummm, mommy's a different kind of hot right now. Don't worry about me I'll be fine ok. Wanna go in the theatre to watch finding dory?" I asked her with excited eyes. "Yaaaay, finding dory!" She cheered. "Ok let's go find daddy and Cj!" I grabbed her hand as we made our way downstairs into the kitchen. "Cj, your sister wants to watch finding Dory, you wanna watch it too?" I asked him. "Yea I guess." He responded. He talks like his dad, he so wants to be just like him. "Alrighty lets go hook it up" Chris says leading the way. I was lowkey jumping for joy cause if we can get them to concentrate on the movie then sneak out, that way we can.. Well, you know. "Ok all set!" Chris said, he pressed play. We sat together in the next row behind the kids. The movie was about 30minutes in... "Snacks anyone?" Chris asks. "Daddy can I have animal cookies?" Chrissy asked him. "Anything for my princess." He said and kissed her forehead. "I'll take fruit snacks" Cj said. Chris nodded and left out. This is my chance! Do I take it? "Mommy is gonna help daddy get the snacks ok?" They didn't even respond to me, they were all into the movie. Cj gave me a peace sign. I walked into the kitchen to Chris with his head poked in the pantry. "Hey." I said walking up to him, I closed the pantry and put my arms around his neck. "What you doin?" He asked & bit his lip at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Your kids are occupied, there's atleast an hour until that movie ends, what you wanna do?" I smirked at him, he picked me up and walked to the counter and sat me down. He started rubbing on my thick thighs as we kissed. I quickly pulled off his shirt. "Damn Mrs. Brown you tryna have another little me huh." He laughed. I started rubbing and kissing his body as he did the same to me. "Yessss. Now hurry before the kids realize we're gone too long." I replied breathing heavily. I wasn't wearing a bra so he just slid my dress down and popped one in his mouth and massaged the other one. I undid the strings on his basketball shorts and slid them down enough for the other Cj to spring out. I licked my hand and rubbed him up and down until it was wet enough. Chris pulled me to the edge of the counter, slid my thong to the side, and inserted his long, thick, magical, life changer. Yes, life changer. I gasped out, that first thrust is always the best. He pumped fast grunting in my ear. I unintentionally semi screamed as he went deeper. "You gotta be quiet baby, they might hear us." He said going slower now. "Ooooh, I'm tryyyiiiinggguuuhh!" I moaned out. I grabbed onto his head and shoulder while I threw my head back in pure ecstasy. "Mmm yes, yes, deeper Christopher!" I cried out. "You gotta say my name Tiffany! Whats my name babygirl?" He went slower rotating his hips into mine. God he knew what he was doing to me. "Fuck, it's daddy! Ooh Daddy! UHHH DADDY!" I screamed as he went deeper and faster granting my wish. Our thighs clapped against each other. He began kissing me to muffle my moans and cries. He then pulled me down off the counter and walked us over to the dining room table. He sat down in a chair and tapped his lap. I sat down on him backwards and rode the life out of his manhood. Lord knows I missed it. It's been about 3 weeks since he's been up in me so I know he misses this too. He reached his hand around my body and rubbed on my girl while I rode him. I'm about to come any minute now. I leaned back against his chest and just rolled my hips on him. "Yeeeea that's it, won't you come for me princess." He said rubbing slowly. "Ooooh mmmm I'm Cu-" "MOMMY you ok?" Chrissy asked startling both Chris and myself. I gasped, quickly put my dress back over my boobies and my lower half. "U-um Mommy is fine baby just go back in the theatre for mommy ok!" I pleaded fixing myself as Chris did the same. "I thought you needed help though mommy, I heard you screaming Daddy for help." "I know but mommy is fine now ok just go back now Chrissy!" "Yes mommy." She quickly walked back into the theatre. I just sat there on Chris's lap, shocked, eyes wide, embarrassed. I covered my face in disgust with myself. Chris just grabbed me and kissed my cheek laughing. "I can't believe what just happened" my face had turned red.  Chris reassured me, "bae it's alright, she didn't know what was going on, it's ok." He said holding me tight. "Noooo you don't understand. My little Chrissy just seen her mommy basically naked, oh my god. I've scarred our babygirl." I whined. "Babe she's not scarred, she won't oven remember ok. Now relax ok, chill it'll be fine." He said calming me and removing my hands from my face to kiss my lips. I pouted in embarrassment. "Stop it now, lemme fix that lil pout. Gimme the lips!" He puckered out his lips giving me a big juicy kiss making me laugh at the end. "Maybe you're right, we better go check on them." "Yea lets get outta this position before we scar our kids again." He laughed. Once we got back in the theatre I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Chris
"Yea mommy was screaming daddy, and he called her princess. That's my name. But I was really scared for me mommy." Chrissy explained to her big brother. "See Chrissy, you don't know much yet, but as you get older you'll realize mommy was in no danger at all. Daddy was handling his business, that's why mommy was screaming." Cj said to her. I couldn't help but laugh. Tiffany gasped. "Where did your son learn that?" She asked me with wide eyes. "Look, I had to tell him someday." I laughed and she popped me in my head. "Cj come here babyboy, what did you dad tell you about what we just did, since you obviously know..." I asked him seriously. "Daddy said he makes you scream and make other noises cause he puts it down and you like it and someday I'll be handling my business just like him." He explained to me. "Chris just stood there with a stupid smirk on his face, I just glared at him...