Lunch

Chris's POV

I was just finishing up some files so I could go to lunch. I put my suit jacket back on and grabbed my keys. As soon as I was walking towards the door to my office....

"Mr. Brown, your wife is here with your lunch." My assistant clerk beeped my phone. I rushed over to my desk and pressed the talk button on the phone.

"I totally forgot she was coming today, send her in. Thank you."

"Yes sir." She hung up.

I sat on my desk and waited on Tiffany as I looked at my watch.

Tiffany's POV

I strolled down to my husband's office saying hello to everyone. I could feel all the male lawyers burning a whole in my ass as I walked by. I was the baddest wife in the firm. I did my little walk all the way around the corner to his door. I opened the door and walked in seeing him sitting on his desk.

"Baby you forgot I was visiting you for lunch today?" I pouted walking over to him sitting my purse in a chair in front of his desk. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I've just been so busy. What you bring me to eat?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"I brought you some kitty." I seductively whispered in his ear. I let him go to lock the door. I closed his blinds to his office's glass walls.

Chris's POV

"Mrs. Brown, you gonna get me in trouble girl." I said licking my lips as I watched her sway her hips back over to me.

"I don't care if anyone can hear us, you're the boss." She smirked at me while I took off my suit jacket. She started rubbing on the bulge in my pants.

I kissed her roughly and grabbed her ass and smacked it. She stood in between my legs and began to unbuckle my pants while still tounging me down.

"Damn girl slow down, you was ready for me tear that ass up I see." I breathed out and went back to kissing on her. I kissed down her neck, and lifted up her skirt.

"I'm so ready for you daddy. We only have about 30 minutes then you and I both have to get back to work, look I'm even wearing no panties for you baby." She smiled up at me. I attacked her with kisses after she said that.

Tiffany's freaky ass pulled cj out of my boxers and instantly jacked him off to make me hard. I picked her up and turned around sitting her on my desk, knocking shit down with that plump booty.

Tiffany's POV

He sat me down on his desk and my ass knocked some stuff off of it but we didn't care. I pulled my shirt up over my head and let him give my breast some hickies.

"Oh babe that feels so good. I want you inside me right now." I moaned out as he held onto me tightly. He positioned his dick at my entrance, then slowly slid in making my back arch wildly. I wrapped my legs around his torso and held on to his head and shoulders.

"Fuck tiff, you wet as shit!" He grunted. I smiled and licked his earlobe then bit it.

Chris's POV

I love how she just came into my office and is now giving me lunchtime kitty. I see why I wifed her sexy ass. I pumped faster and faster almost at my peak.

"Yes, YES! Mm shit daddy I'm almost there." She screamed.

"Hold out babygirl, wait for me. Fuuuuck!" I grunted as I kept thrusting.

I picked her up again, taking her over to my office chair. I let her sit on my dick and do her thing. I still rolled my hips up meeting her pelvis.

"Oooooh Mr. Brown I'm cumming." She screamed as she started riding and bouncing on cj faster.

"That's right, cum on daddy's dick." I kept grinding up in her earning her juices that slid down on my dick. I came shortly after her.

Tiffany's POV

"Oh shit that was good baby." I said sliding off his joystick.

"Oh you know I always do my thing." He smirked as we redressed and fixed ourselves.

"You do it very well Mr. Brown." I rubbed on his chest and looked up at him.

"I can't resist that thing girl." He laughed and slapped my ass.

"I sooooooo love you." I said to him.

"I love you more Mrs. Brown." he looked down at me smiling.

I perked my lips up to kiss him and wrapped my arms over his neck. His tall ass bent down to my level and gave me the sweetest kiss. Then inserted his toungue but I had to quickly stop him.

"No Christopher, you need to get back to work." I demanded him pushing him back.

"You right. Before it becomes a round two up in here, help me put this stuff back on my desk.

"Yes daddy." I bent down to pick up his picture of me that he keeps on his desk and I should've known. Chris smacked my ass and gripped it causing me to yelp, then pulled me up to his chest by my waist. Forcing my ass to press up against his manhood.

"That ass." He whispered in my ear holding me close to him.

"You better stop boy. Lol I'll see you later at the house okay?" I smiled up at him and unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Aaight sexy. I'll see you later. Do that walk for me." He kissed me one last time before I grabbed my purse and walked out swaying my hips.