Quit playing

Tiffany's POV

I'm with my boyfriend Chris. We're just sitting around the house chilling. Everything is fine besides the fact that he's ignoring me, on his ps3 playing COD.

"Chris I'm bored." I whined as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Gone somewhere, you see I'm busy. YES kill Them MF's. FUCK YES!" He yelled to the tv.

"I wish you'd give me some attention." I said laying my head on his shoulder pouting.

"Fuck I'm about to die, SOMEBODY SHOOT HIS ASS!" Not even looking at me.

I know what will get his attention.

"Baaaaby" I said to him in my sexy voice, while getting closer to him.

"Gone now, I'm tryna win babe."
He said still not looking at me.

"But I need you right nowwww." I purred in his ear.

I got behind him and massaged his shoulders while kissing and sucking on his neck. I glided my hands around his chest and licked his ear, bit it, then blew in his ear. My hands went lower, all the way down to his v cut wich made him shiver.

"W-what you doing Tiffany, quit playing man." He glanced at my hands and looked back at the game.

"I'm not playing Chrissssyyyy, come on. You know what I want." My hands slid down to his "friend".

Chris's POV

As soon as I felt Tiffany's hand on cj, I hopped up and turned the game off and turned around towards the couch. Tiffany was sitting there biting her lip, glaring at me. I noticed all she had on was one of my shirts.

"You know I like it when you wear my shirts." I said looking at her licking my lips.

"Why is that my love?" She smirked rubbing on her perky boobs. She knew exactly why I liked when she wore my shirts.

"Cause you always naked under them, you knew what you was doing girl." I laughed, she started blushing hard at my remark.

I walked back over to the couch then sat down and pulled her on my lap. I replaced her hands with mine as she sat on me backwards. I started rubbing her perky tits with one hand and caressed her "love" with the other hand. She pulled off my shirt that was on her and leaned her head back to kiss me. I tongued her down for about a minute... Then she started whispering freaky shit to me as she closed her eyes.

"Ooh baby I want you inside my sugar bowl right noooow." Tiffany purred as she rolled her ass on cj through my basketball shorts.

"You want cj deep up in you princess?" I asked her pumping two fingers inside her.

"Uh, uuuh. You know I do. Stop playing with meeee." She started whining and whimpering.

With that being said, I took my fingers out of her precious pearl then slid my shorts and boxers down from under her, I don't wear shirts around the house. I rubbed my manhood up and down her kitkat to get her wetter and make me hard, giving her neck a couple sloppy wet smooches. Tiffany took it upon herself to slide down on my dick.

"Aaaahhhh my kitty has been waiting on this all day." She smiled to herself grinding on me.

"Uhhhh shit, I can tell baby girl." I sucked on her neck and let her do her own thing on my dick.

Tiffany's POV

I could see that he was enjoying how I grinded on him, he let me have control. So I began to bounce roughly on cj and he started pumping up his hips to meet mine.

"AHH AHH AHHH AHH" I screamed as he kept pumping his dick into my love.

"Shit tiff, you tight as fuck. I love that shit." He grabbed my waist and bounced me harder making him go deeper.

"Mmm yessss, just like that. Fuck it uuuuup, I'm comingggg" I moaned in his ear leaning back into his chest.

"Go ahead, spill all over my shit baby." He said then bit my neck sending chills down my body. I released all over him.

Chris's POV

Once she released I stood up still inside her and walked us to the kitchen and bent her over the counter and smacked her cute little ass.

"You know I like it rough papi." She looked back at me wrapping one arm around my neck still with her back towards me.

"Just remember princess, you asked for it." I laughed and jammed deep into her pussy. I kept doing that slowly but harshly.

"OH !thrust! MY !thrust! GOOOOD" she screamed and held on to the counter top as I gave her my all.

"Fuck Christopher I'm gonna cum Agaaaaiiinnn" she dragged out, throwing it back on my dick.

"Shiiiit, I'm busting too. Cum for daddy." I pulled her head back and toungue kissed her deeply thrusting and cumming into her kitkat. She moaned into my mouth and soon I felt her juices all over cj. I pulled out and turned Tiffany around pecking her lips over and over. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started blushing.

"What you blushing for princess, you put it on a nigga." I laughed looking in her eyes. I grabbed that ass and slightly raised her off the floor. She squealed smiling harder.

"I see you still have energy, let's go for another round." She smirked and blinked her eyes at me.

I done turned my princess into a freak!