Dessert

*Chris and his Girlfriend Tiffany are on a romantic date in a fancy restaurant*

Chris's pov

"Baby you look so beautiful tonight." I said complimenting tiffany.

"Thanks sweetheart, you don't look too rusty yourself." She replied smiling at me.

"I can't wait for desert baby girl." Licking my lips at her.

"Oh yeah, let's look at the menu. I think I'll have some peach pie." She continued scanning her menu

I slid closer to her inside the booth and whispered in her ear while rubbing my hand up her thigh.

"Baby I'd rather eat your peach pie for dessert." I whispered giving her chills.

Tiffany's pov

Christopher is all over me tonight. I dont think I'll make it out of this place without him touching all over me.

"Christopher you're so nasty baby, you ready for mami to ride you like it's my life?" I asked him seductively licking his ear.

"Damn girl you done woke up cj, made me all horny and shit." He said.

I looked down at his pants and seen cj fully awaken and ready. I smiled and whispered "meet me in the bathroom daddy, don't make it obvious". And got up swaying my hips all the way to ladies room.

Chris's pov

I waited about 10 seconds before going after tiffany. I made sure nobody seen me walk into the ladies room, I peeped outside the door then locked it. I turned around to see tiffany leaning on the wall in her sexy pose.

"I'm ready, take these peaches baby." She said

"Gladly." I slapped her ass and quickly picked her up sitting her thick thighs on the sink.

"Ooh slow down baby, these fruits, don't rott." She slowly, sexily, whispered to me.

I kissed her roughly, plying her legs open. I reached up her dress and snatched her thong off. I put my head down and dugg in for my dessert...

Tiffany's pov

"Ahh, christopher slow down. Im gonna cum already. SHIT!" I semi-screamed.

"Shhh babe, you can take it." He said coming up to kiss me. I undid his belt buckle and found my way to his long, thick, monster cj. I stroked him slowly while we continued French kissing.

He put two fingers inside my peaches and rolled them around touching my spot.

"Damn you wet tiffany." He says

"Ooh Chris baaaaby, right there." I moaned and moved my hips. And jacked his meat faster.

"Mmm that's right baby, stroke daddy's dick. Shit, ima bust, keep going." He moved his fingers faster.

Chris's pov

I took my fingers out of her princess peach and shoved my dick in.

"Fuck yes." I kinda yelled and sucked her neck.

"Mmmmm daddy yesss, we can't be in here too long." She grabbed onto my shoulders moving her hips faster. I can tell she was gonna cum.

"Come on princess, cum for daddy."

"Ahhhh mmmm shiiittttt christopher." She froze and let her juices out all over my manhood, and I busted inside her kitty.

"Damn tiff, that shit was good." I pulled out and kissed her peach pearl. Then spanked her ass and let her down.

Tiffany's pov

I hopped down and pulled my dress down and put my thong back on, watching Christopher buckle his belt.

"Mmm I love you." I kissed him passionately.

"I love you more peach pie." he smirked.

He gripped my ass and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Chris's pov

"Lets get outta here boy before I let u have some more peach pie in this ladies room." She giggled.

"Ok round 2 at home then?" I licked her neck.

"Sure big daddy, dont make yourself visible coming out of here." She swayed them thick thighs and hips walking out.

"Damn" I said to myself as I watched her. Me and cj ready to go get some more peach pie.