lets make up

Chris and his gf tiffany are mad at each other.

Chris's pov

"Damn get out my face, ain't nobody cheating on you." I said to tiffany who kept fucking with me.

"All I'm saying is, you didn't have to help her put groceries in her car, she could do it herself. Nobody told her to buy heavy shit anyway." She said walking off

"Can a nigga be nice for once, yall want us to be gentlemen but get mad every time we do!!!! Yall some crazy mfs!!!!" I said yelling making whip her head towards me

"gentlemen don't yell at and insult their girlfriends, I freaking hate you" She said back pouting, stomping upstairs.

I ran after her.

Tiffany's pov

I have no idea what Chris got going on but he's not gone talk to me like that. I sat on the bed and crossed my arms watching tv.

Just then, Christopher walked in the room with that "I'm sorry, puppy look."

"Baby you mad at me?" He asked and sat next to me. I ignored him and stared at the tv screen.

"Come ooooon tiff I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." He said clicking off the tv and hugging all up on me. I still had my arms crossed.

"I don't want to hear it chris, just leave this crazy mf alone." I said trying to avoid him in my face with the puppy dog eyes.

Chris's pov

She acting all snooty right now but I got something for that attitude.

"Baaaaaby" I sang in her ear while pulling her on my lap with my arms wrapped around her.

"Christopher let me go, I don't feel like being bothered with you." She protested.

"Come one girl, you still mad? Let me make you happy baby." I whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck.

"No Chris stop, I don't want you to." She whined trying to get out of my grip. So I did what I knew would get her in the mood.

Tiffany's pov

"No Chris stop, I dont want you to." I whined trying to get out of his grip. So he did something he knew would make me horny.

He sucked on my neck slowly giving me a hickey, then bit it and blew on it. I hate him for that but it got me in the mood. I was ready to devour him. I started moaning going crazy when he did it again.

"You changed your mind baby girl? I told you I was sorry, now gimme some kitty." I giggled and turned around on him straddling his lower half. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips over and over.

"I'm still mad at you." I poked out my bottom lip at him.

"That's all gonna change in a second." He smirked and picked me up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tiffany's pov

"Mm fuck yessssss, Christopher right there." He was deep inside me, missionary.

"Yeah that's it baby, you cummin for daddy?" He asked pumping fast as ever.

"NOOO MMM NOT Y-YET." I screamed out.

He turned me over and I put a arch in my back and my face in the pillows because I was about to be screaming like crazy. He knows this is my favorite position.

Chris's pov

I turned that ass over into her fav position. I knew she was gone stop being mad now.

I started slow and deep. "Tiffany baby, daddy feel good back here don't he?" I said teasing her pulling out and going back in deep.

"Christopher stop playinnnnnggggg!" She dragged out.

"Aaight then." I slammed into her and pumped fast as fuck.

"Ooo oooh f-uck baby" she screamed putting her head in the pillow. She loves this dick.

"You still mad at me, huh tiff?" I asked her still pumping hard and laughed a bit.

"Mm yessssss, I hate youuuu." She moaned into the pillow.

I pulled her hair back and yanked her body up to mine and started sucking her neck and playing with her pussy. My dick was still inside her. I pounded her kitty harder while playing with it.

"You sure about that baby girl?" I asked seductively

"Yessssss!!!" She screamed. She didn't know what I was really saying, she just loved the feeling.

"Say my name tiff!" She was almost there.

"Christopherrrrrrrr mmm." She moaned rolling her hips, I stopped stroking so she could get hers.

"Wrong baby girl say my name" I pounded her until she got it out.

"Uhhhh fuck D-DADDY" she yelled out while cumming on me.

"That's right princess, you accept my apology now?" I asked still pumping in her kitty

"Mmm yesssss daddy I dooo" she moaned rolling her hips on my dick making me cum

"Damn you're sexy when you're mad at me." I whispered in her ear.

"You're sexy when your kissing up to me" she whispered back sexily.

We layed down together, she had her leg wrapped around my torso.

Tiffany's pov

I wrapped my leg around him and cuddled close to him.

"I love you christopher." I kissed him deeply.

"I love you more princess." He smacked my ass and gripped it roughly.

"You better stop before you make something start up again." I said and licked his ear.

"Baby you aint ready for cj again. I'll give your sore kitty some time." He chuckled rubbing my pearl softly.

"Mmmm stopppp then, before I'm extra sore." I semi-moaned

"Nah girl you knew what you was doing with all that moaning making daddy rise up again." He said pulling me closer

"Are you gonna apologize once I cant walk because of you?" I laughed.

"Baby I'll apologize all night."