Pool Kickback

Chris:

"Ayeeee TURN UP!!!" Mike shouted bringing us a bottle of Apple Amsterdam coming out of the kitchen onto the patio by the pool. "BRUH where the cups at?" I asked and looked at him confused. "Damn, I forgot em, fuck it lets just take from the bo-, on second thought nah bruh you eat ass. I'll be back." "Good choice" I said laughing. I glanced at bae laid out tanning, looking all good in that sexy bikini. Everybody's here chillin round the pool, bumping music, just kicking it. "Tiffany why you up there? Come hop in this cool water wit ya boy." "No thanks, I'm tanning." She replied bluntly. "You don't get in, Ima make you get in. Just come on, have some fun." I pleaded. "I'm not touching that water, now leave me alone Christopher." She spat out. "Ooooh Christopher is it? Somebody needs a drink." Mike came back from getting the cups talking shit. "Shutup Tiger!" She yelled at him. "Aye ma just chill, that ain't cool, it's tyga if yeen heard. Now here grab a cup and chill out." He passed her a cup of Amsterdam and walked over to and handed me mine. "Erbody! The liquor by the door." He called and sat the bottle down and went back to his lil area with his lil hoe. "Baby would it hurt to put ya feet in?" I asked Tiffany. "Nope, but I'd rather not." "Com'ere quit acting stank." "I said.... NO!" "Alright fuck it, you asked for it..." I hopped out the pool on the side and rushed to where she was sitting and tossed her over my shoulder. "Chris no, stop it put me dowwwwn.. Aaaah!" "Too late!" I jumped in the pool with her kicking and screaming. She came back up historically complaining and everybody laughing. "I CANNOT believe you, I was tanning. You RUINED my curls AND my drink." "It'll be alright calm down, you know you wanna be up under me anyway. Look at erbody else boo'd up." "Whatever, move I'm getting out."
Tiffany:
So he tossed me in the pool and ruined my lil vibe. I'm so over this pool kickback. "Oh no you're not!" Chris said grabbing my hips making sure I stayed in the pool. "Goodbye." I swam around him. "Girl you betta lose that lil attitude" he says while I got out of the pool walking into the house.
Chris:
Tiffany think she so slick gonna get out the pool and not come back. All that damn attitude, I got something for that... Just wait. I got out the pool... "Mike I'll be back, y'all don't fuck nun up." "Yea yea nigga bye"
Once I got in the house I looked for Tiffany. "babe where u at?" No answer. " TIFF" no answer. I walked upstairs and in my room I heard the shower running. Bingo! "Aye baby, I'm sorry ok. Come back outside and chill with the me and the guys." "Go away Christopher!" She shouted back from the bathroom. "I'm sooorrrryyy come on." "You fucked up my hair, NOW you wanna be nice?" She stuck her head outside the shower and pointed to her hair and closed the curtain back. "I'll get it done again just come back outside." "Hell no, goodbye!" Ok fuck it. I stripped out of my swim trunks and locked the door. I slid in the shower behind her. "Get oooouut" she whined. "Nah com'ere" I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. "What you actin like that for huh?" I said and started kissing her shoulders. "Acting like what?" She said running her fingers through her hair under the water repeatedly. I slapped and gripped her thigh. "Don't play with me." I bit her neck gently. "Why not?" She smirked... "You wanted this didn't you, all along this what you needed huh?" I laughed. "Maaaaybe" she poked her booty out on me. "Oh for real..." I sucked on her neck and slid my hands to her girl inserting two fingers. I moved em around in a circular motion. She started grinding her hips against mine with her mouth agap. I moved my hand faster and she let out moans "ooooh mmmm" "All you had to say was you wanted some baby." I said as I gripped my left hand on her boobies and the other inside her. I moved my hand even faster and left love bites and hickies on her neck and chest. She put her hands over mine on each. 20 minutes later. "Baby slow downnnnn, aaah wait I'm gonna..," "you gone come get in the pool?" "Mhhm" she moaned. "Ok let it out" She came all over my hand as her legs shook. I took my fingers out and put em in my mouth. "Damn you sweet." "Thank you baby." She turned around and kissed me with her arms around my neck. I gripped her booty in both hands. She moaned in my mouth. "Aye you betta stop that, we got people downstairs waiting on us." "Ok then..." We put our swimsuits back on and went back out side. "Took y'all niggas long enough" mike shouted once he seen us back in the pool. "Shutup Tiger!" Tiffany said making everybody laugh. "Chris u needa handle that my boy." He said "I already did" I winked at Tiffany. She just smirked...