Chapter 12 Siblings Fight

Start from the beginning

" You know who is he . You know that father will not agree with this. You know that you can't be with him . You know - " Before he could finish his sentece , I cut him off.

" You know that I don't give a single fuck about it right ? Who said that I can't be with him ? Who ? Father ? You ? I can be with him as long as I want . No one can stop me . Not even father , not even you . Why do you even care about me ? Did father sent you to spy on me ?  " I said .

" No . I did this because I care about you . I don't want you to hurt . "

" Aww you're such a lovely brother . You left me alone in this world and came to me after three years and half telling me that you care about me . Wow . " I said sarcastically .

" Jane , you need to listen to me.  " He said frustrated and he ran his hand through his hair.

" No , you listen to me . You don't know what I have been through. You chose him instead of me. Instead of mom. You didn't even visit us. You didn't even call us. You left us. You left mom. You didn't even come when I told you that she died. I lost her . Because of me. She asked me to stay with him . Just like what you did. I argued with her about it . I ran out from the house . I didn't know that she would go out to find me. She got hit by a car when she was looking for me. She died because of me. " I shouted as I tried to not let the tear slid. But I failed.

" Where are you when she was crying every night while hugging your shirt ? Where are you when she was dying ? Where are you when I was suffering ? When the student in my school bulling me because I'm a half demon .  You supposed to be with me. You promised me that you will stay by my side . You are my brother . My twin. But you didn't. And now you said that you care about me . " I scoffed. I didn't give him a chance to talk as I spoke again.

" I shut down all of my feeling . I buried my feeling to the deepest part of my self. My soul is dead. But when I met him . I could feel something alive in myself . I'm alive. Again. " I said as I walked closer to him.

" You can go back to our fucking demon dad and told him about me and Taehyung . I don't care . " I spatted as I pushed him made his back hit the door. I was so furious.

I looked into the same eyes that I had. The bond between us was the only thing that tied me with him. He was my twin. Always be my twin. I saw guilty in his eyes . I missed him. I wanted to run to his arms and told him everything
I wanted to do all the things that we used to do. But now , everything was different. I hate him. For leaving me alone. But no matter how much I hate him , he still my brother and I love him.

He groaned in pain and stood up slowly. His eyes glued to my eyes for a second before his eyes scanned my face. His eyebrows furrowed.

" What happened to you ? " He asked as he noticed my cut and walked towards me.

" None of your business. " I said as I turned around.

He grabbed my wrist made me to face him.

" Who did this to you ? "

" I said none of your business. " I said and then yanked my hand away from his grip.

" Why you can't just tell me ? I'm your brother. We are twin. I know I made mistakes. But I'm sorry okay . Why can you just let me care about you ? " He said as he ran his hand through his hair.
" I don't need you in my life. I don't need your help , I don't need you to care about me. You can stop acting now cause I'm not gonna into it . " I said as I turned around and walked to my room.

" Fine . If this is what you want , I will not care about you anymore. Urgh why I had a sister like you ? Useless . Stubborn. I hope you are not my sister. " He shouted at me before stormed out from my house as he slammed the door shut .

I closed the door behind me and I felt on my knees. I leaned my back against the door with my palms on my face . Everything was so stressful. I wanted the old us back. But my ego was too high.

I walked to school lazily . I was so tired and sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about Junior. I saw Taehyung and the boys waiting for me at the gate.

We walked together into the school before Jungkook , Jin , Jhope and Suga excused themselves. Jungkook had a basketball training while the hyungs had something to do in the lab.

So it was just Taehyung , Jimin and me. We walked to our locker through the school hallway. I  was talking with Taehyung when Jimin stopped walking which also made me stopped.

" What's wrong ? " I held Jimin arm and looked at him weirdly.

He didn't answer me but his eyes was glued to something in front of him. I looked at the same direction he was looking and frozed. I was sure Taehyung also saw what we saw because he didn't even speak a word.

" What the fuck ? " I murmured as I clenched my fist.