"Roman? Please open your eyes." The voice begs.

I slowly open my eyes, not being able to open them the whole way. My vision is blurry, the whole place is spinning as I take quick breaths.

"I-It Hurts." I whisper, feeling the hand press down on my stomach harder, making me yell out in pain.

"I'm so so so sorry. I can't let you bleed out."

Bleed out? I'm bleeding?

"Hang in there alright, I can't lose my brother." The voice begs.

Brother?

What the hell is going on?

The pain only get a worse as I close my eyes again. I let myself slip into the darkness.

My heart skips a beat when I remember Me and Brie were running threw the woods together. Brie wanted to go mess with Dean and Seth and I wanted in on it.

That's when it happened.

Conner shot me.

"So, why do you hate me? Sika isn't my father." Seth points out.

"Don't feel special jackass." Conner says "I hate Roman to."

"Why hate me for something my dead dad did?" I question.

"Because, He left me. He left me to finish raising you and a child that wasn't even his." He says "And for that? I hate the two of you. I may not be able to get my hands on that lying bastard, but you both are the next best things. I will get my Payback for him leaving me. I will get that Payback on his Two favorite sons."

The memories begin to hit me like a train. Every little thing begins to run threw my mind and I don't feel so.. Lost anymore. Its like I can magically remember everything that has ever happened. Conner hates Me and Seth because our dad left him and his mother.

I hated Dean because my mother was killed by one and so was my baby brother.

I dated Becky at the age of 10.. When we split she went crazy.. She wanted to prove a point and killed my little brother..

My mother was killed by one when I was little.. What if it was Conner's mother who killed mine? In hope for revenge?

Me and Brie ran away together.. We left and Brie got attacked by Baron Corbin which is how we ended up back on the land.

"Roman!"

I look up to see Seth snapping his fingers in front of my face "C'mon Big Bro, we can't do this right now. Don't zone out on us."

"I remember everything.." I mumble.

"That's great!" Seth exclaims "Do you remember how you would do anything to protect Brie and kill anyone who hurt her?"

"Of course I do."

"Then why don't we bring out the old Roman and you help Brie out yeah?" He asks, pointing to the side of us.

I look over to see Becky with Brie's shirt collar in her hand. She laughs and pushes a hurting Brie down. I ignore the pain in feeling as a fire inside of me is lit. Nobody hurts the love of my life. Nobody. I go running towards her, getting ready to attack.