51 - Fifty One

Mulai dari awal

Jimmy's eyes go wide as he moves my hand away and looks at my neck.

"Shit! Roman we have to find Brie!" He yells grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"What's going on?!" I ask as he pulls me down the hallway and out the front door.

"Roman! Jimmy! Where are you guys going?!" I hear Seth yell as I look over.

Seth is jogging towards us as Jimmy continues to pull me.

"Jimmy!" I yell.

"Roman remembered the day he got hurt when Brie got attacked by Becky." Jimmy says as Seth walks next to us quickly.

"Okay? What's going on?" Seth asks, just as confused as me.

"A random pain on the side of his neck triggered that memory."

Seth's eyes go wide "Brie got hurt."

"Brie got hurt?!" I ask, beginning to panic.

"Fill him in Seth please." Jimmy says, Finally letting my hand go.

"Roman, last time you got hurt like this is because Becky hurt Brie. When you got shot, Brie felt that pain even though she wasn't hurt herself." Seth explains.

"So what does that mean?" I ask, jogging to keep up with Jimmy.

"Brianna Bella is your mate and she's hurt right now." Seth says, jogging next to me.

Brie got hurt? This has happened before?

"Seth think. See if Dean's with Brie." Jimmy demands.

"He can't respond unless its out loud." Seth states.

"So? Think Damnit, tell him yell or something so we can find him if he's with her." Jimmy says.

My hand begins to play with the edge of the bandage that's wrapped around my stomach covering the gunshot wound. Its healing, bit its not fully healed just yet. What Seth just said is Brie felt my pain when I got shot.. I caused her pain? I couldn't have.. I love her to much.

"Seth!"

I hear Dean's voice echo in the distance. The threw of us stop walking and look around, trying to figure out where it came from.

"Tell him yell again." I say, spinning around to look at Seth.

Seth looks out in the distance, looking for the love of his life.

"The field!"

The three of us take off running immediately. As we get closer to the open space, I see five different silhouettes in the field. One is laying out he ground with another at a ding over it. Three are fighting one another. If what Seth said is true, I'm guessing the one laying on the ground is Brie. I push myself to run faster as the silhouettes become clear images. I recognize Brie instantly as I hear her growl out in pain. I stop running when I see one of the others attacking Dean. I recognize Conner almost instantly.

Pain. Screaming. More Pain. Louder Screaming. Pain only getting worse.

"Hang in there big guy, everything's gonna be okay." The voice reassures me.

Who Is that? I don't know. I have no idea what's going on right now. All I know is I'm in alot of pain and there's pressure on my stomach.

Everything was fine, Me and Brie where running threw the woods together, getting some us time. Some fresh air. All of sudden I heard a shot ring out and a sharp pain in my stomach.