Chapter 9.

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V.~

A few days later I had a day off from school so I decided to just spend it staying at home and resting. I had been studying a lot recently and I knew I needed a break. I was trying to go sleep early when my door burst open and my light was turned on. "Migyung, get out of bed, we're going somewhere," Yoongi says, yanking my blanket off me.

I groan and rollover. "No, get out."

"I didn't want to have to do this.." he says. All of sudden I get yanked from my spot on the bed and thrown over his shoulder. I honestly didn't think he was strong enough to do this. I pound on his back with my fists while he twirls me in circles, making me dizzy.

"Now you can't sleep so you have to come with me," he says, plopping me on the floor.

"I'm going to hurt you after this," I say while pushing him out of my room so I can get dressed. He gives me a big smile before I close the door on him.

I put on regular clothes since I don't know where we're going. I've never been one to put on a lot of makeup or do my hair so I just put on lip gloss and fluff my hair up a bit. When I walk out of my room Yoongi is still standing at my door. He looks at what I'm wearing, smiling again. He's in a good mood today. 

"C'mon," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him. We get in his car. I always liked his car, I didn't know what type it was but it was really nice. It was pure black and it just really suits him. I remember when he first drove up in it at school Soomin was practically drooling over it all during lunch.

"So where are we going?" I ask. He just looks at me from the corner of his eye and smirks without a word. He turns up the radio and we continue to drive in silence. When we pull up to our destination it's a huge house with lights streaming out the windows and people filing in and out of the house.

It's a party... Now, I'm probably one of the lamest kids on this Earth. I don't find any need to go out and drink and dance all night. I would rather lay in bed and stay on my phone. I turn to Yoongi, "What are we doing here?" 

"I always seeing you studying and doing nothing, you need to wind down," he says, opening his car door, about to get out. 

"You can go in, but I don't want to," I say. He stops from getting out of the car and comes back in.

"Migyung, honestly, I brought you because the guys really wanted to see you more instead of just messing around at the house. They thought this would let them get to know you better so they asked me to bring you. Now, are you really going to let those 6 guys in there waiting for you down?"

He knows how exactly to get you to feel bad for doing something. As much as I wanted to demand him to drive me back home I knew that the guys really did probably want to hang out. I don't want them to be disappointed in me... 

I unlock my seatbelt, "I'll go but I'm not drinking or anything," I say, already regretting it.

~Min Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I had brought Migyung with me because I figured she could have fun with the guys. She always smiled the most playing with them. So far J-Hope had been hogging her all night. She didn't seem to mind, though even if she did, she would never let it show because she was too nice of a person.

I don't know what rubbed me wrong about him being so glued to her side but it was really getting on my nerves. Earlier I had tried to pull her away to see if she was okay in this environment and he made it like I was taking her and never bringing her back.

They were sitting in the corner of the room, J-Hope telling her jokes while her eyes lit up and she would smile at him. The whole time she had said a whole of ten words to me. It made me mad how much attention she was giving J-Hope.

I decided to walk over and pull her aside again. Setting my soju down, I walk over to them. Ignoring J-Hope, I turn to Migyung and say, "Hey, wanna talk for a second?" She immediately nods, getting up from her seat. As we walk away I can feel J-Hope staring at us. 

I guide her outside to my car, gesturing her to get in. "Alright, we're leaving," I say, shoving the keys in the ignition. I start to pull away when she starts her little rant.

"What? You can't just do that... Maybe I was having fun... You're so self-centered..," she kept going on. She wouldn't stop. She wasn't like other girls honestly. She actually had an opinion and would argue with you over it. Most girls just flaunted over me, she didn't.

Finally, I started getting a headache, "Migyung, stop. It's over with. We're almost home." She just crosses her arms and settles back on the seat, pouting. The next ten minutes of the ride are silent and when we pull up to the house she goes into the house without a word and closes her bedroom door in my face.

OOOOOO JEALOUS YOONGI. I LIKE IT. BUT SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER KINDA WAS BORING, I JUST WANTED TO SHOW HOW YOONGI IS DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR HER <3

BUT HOW ARE YOU GUYS? SORRY IT HAD BEEN A WHILE I HAD A TRAILER DOOR DROP ON MY FOOT AND SO I WAS DOPED UP ON TYLENOL AND SLEEPING ALL WEEK.

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR READING <3