Could it be that because I'm his mate, he seems to act different around me? Or is it all lies?

"Why your bad reputation though? People in my pack say that you're that kind of dangerous that if you're cornered between a cliff and a houndred soilders, that's you, they go straight to the cliff. So why aren't you behaving as such?" I really wanted to know why, his reasons and motives.

He looked thoughtful, with a crease in his forehead, while his eyes, even though light and clear, filled with seriousness inside them.

"Well to tell you the truth, it wasn't always like that, not when my father dissapeared. We were respected and yes we were kind to other packs, but war after another it was clearly suffocating and we were tired of being pushed so we began to train, harsher and more difficult than any other packs into their training. It only got worse when my father dissapeared, I had to take the Alpha position at seventeen, I guess all those decisions made me darker and relentless to other packs, specially to yours, since you were number two on the raitings" he said looking at me, honesty into his eyes.

"One thing happened into another and there is this thing going on around and the only problem is that I needed to be social to at least the three packs we were going to visit. Then you came around" he said it almost vulnerable, but still his eyes didn't showed emotion or contradiction to its words.

"You, in the little days I had seen you and your attitude and the way you treat others sometimes, it kind of lighten me up so that I can at least be able to open up more. Like for example, this moment right here, me talking to you about this, that in their moment I shall tell you completely, it means that I'm laying everything out there to trust you. Like I want for you to do the same with me" he said finally, and his words cut deeply into my heart and soul. He meant it with every sincerity there is in the universe, and I could not stand the guilt inside of me for not trusting completely his words. Since me, myself haven't been with him that long.

Only thing is that I will give it a try. To understand him and learn how he molds himself.

He is such a mystery.

"Uhh great the wings are here" Tommy said as he walked to where the hot wings wete, clearly exhausted and perspiration running wild from his temples.

"My God, you look like you run a thousand miles" I gasped shocked, cause even though his shirt was a bit more open, the back of it was a little bit wet with sweat.

"What do you think I was doing? I was dancing with this piece of a maniac. You know what is dance the expertise level? Uhh? Its tiring and brutal" I just laughed as Tadeo joined us grabbing some fries.

"Oh come on babe, don't be such a wimpy. It's just plain cardio to make your hips even move better" he said with a wink as he latched his left arm into Tommy's shoulder.

'He should be amazed then from when how my hips will move when he plows into to me', Tommy mind linked me and I just started to laugh. Hysterically.

Everyone was looking at ne weirdly but I just did not care right now. Dayton was even looking at me amused with a raised eyebrow, while Tadeo was out in th blue.

"What just happened?"

"Oh nothing Tade, nothing" said Tommy with a simple smile in his lips, while I regained my composure. Quickly slapping hands with Tommy with a high-five.

"You show him whose boss then" I said to Tommy, as he simply smiled walking out of the room to preferably get a beer or another drink.

"Like what just happened?" Tadeo was simply blank as he walked behind him, Dayton taking my view instanly.