Best Prom Ever (Toby McDonough) for Air Thirlwall

Mulai dari awal

“Cops? I’m not even doing anything to hurt you.” He said.

“Not now, but you did. You hurt me BIG TIME!” I yelled at him.

“Air, let me explain.”

“You don’t have to explain anything Zayn. I heard every lie from you and I don’t want to hear another one.” I stated.

“I’m really sorry. Let me make it up to you.”

“What would you do, Zayn?” Rose said standing in between Zayn and I, holding the door ready to shut it close into Zayn’s face.

“Let me take you to your Prom. You always wanted to have me as your date during that day comes. Now it’s here, let’s make it come true.” He softly said. Eager to get this fixed but that’s never ever happening.

“Too late, Zayn.” Rose said. I badly want to say a word to him but I can’t seem to find the right words to say to him. He was right; I’ve always wanted him to be my date for Prom. But I don’t want that anymore. “She’s already have a date for Prom.” Rose stated.

“Who is it?” he asked, anger slowly getting into him. “Don’t tell me it’s that no good dweeb. That stupid boy that has a crush on you since grade school but never had the guts to tell you.”

“What if it’s him? What are you gonna do?” I finally had the courage to speak up. “Zayn, you ain’t got the right to say rude things to Toby. You don’t know him, not as much as I know him. I don’t care about the fact that he didn’t have the guts to tell me he likes me. At least his is not like you. You’re such a jerk, your no good, you’re so egocentric.”

I uttered and right on cue, Rose slammed the door right in front of his face. I smiled at her and turned to go up the stairs. Then we saw our friends ran down the stairs.

“What was that all about?” Diana commented as she reached the bottom.

“A jerk showed up and was thinking I wanted him to be my date for tomorrow.” I briefly said. “Let’s just forget it guys, we have a lot of things to do for tomorrow.”

“Yeah.” They all chorused smiling.

“We have to finish preparing!’ Doreen exclaimed running up the stairs and into my room. But the preparing stuff didn’t happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PROM DAY!

I and my best friends are all getting ready for prom. Will, Carlos and Toby would be picking their dates by 5 but would be arriving in different rides. I got down the stairs and into the living room to wait for my friends and our dates.

I was wearing a simple but quite elegant looking cocktail dress. It’s about knee level and it’s a tube dress. My dress was black and it has loads of gem stones by the waist line. I had on my favorite nine west black strappy heels. My hair was pulled up in a bun with a few strands loose in the front to make it look fancy.

Moments later, my best friends, one by one walk down the stairs looking so amazing. All of us gasp up about how each one of us look until the door bell rang. Guest the boys are here. I opened the door and saw Toby standing outside all suits up. I said a goodbye to my friends as we walk to his car.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey beautiful, you look beautiful as always.” He said as he open the car door.

“Thanks, Toby. I can say the same thing to you, but handsome.” I said and laughed.

“Let’s go!” he said and the engine started, though he wasn’t the one driving.

I got to the venue and the place looks so wonderful. I spend the time with Toby alone while waiting for my friends to arrive.

“Air, I heard Zayn showed up on your doorsteps yesterday?” Toby said.

“Where did you hear that?”

“Rose told me.”

“So you know everything.” I said playing with the hem of my dress.

He nods, “Thanks for standing up for me.”

“It’s all I could do. He was saying really rude things to you and it hurts hearing it.” I mumbled. “I don’t want him saying those to you. I don’t care about the fact that you never had the guts to tell me, but at least now you do.”

“You know what? I have liked you way even before grade school. I tried to forget it since I thought you won’t like me back. But I never forgot about what I felt for you. Every year that past, it grew bigger. There is something about you that I can’t see in our girls, that’s why I never spotted liking you.”

“I never knew that.”

“Now you do.” He shyly stated.

“I felt the same thing. I have find you really amazing, since kinder but I never knew that I have that feeling towards you, not until now. I really like being with you.” I said. He interlaced his fingers with mine. He bought it up to his lips and gently placed a soft kiss on my hand. And the butterflies erupted inside me.

“That’s good to know, Air.” He said. “So, I was wondering, since we have talked about our feelings towards each other but never had the chance to talk about us.” He added.

“What do you mean, Toby?” I wondered.

“I mean, I want to know what we are.”

“What we are?” I asked still confused.

“I want us to be official.” He said slowly. I stayed quite not having words to respond. “I want to ask you if you could be my girlfriend?” he finished.

“Toby.” I trailed off. “That would be an honor.”

His smile grew bigger. He pulled me close to him. He cupped my cheeks and stare intensively into my eyes. I saw a sparkle on his brown orbs and smiled. He smiled back and inch by inch leaned towards me. I did the same thing until my lips crushed into his. Our lips moved in sync, like it was meant to be.

We pulled apart, looking into each other’s eyes intensively.

“I love you, Air.” He said.

“I love you, too, Toby.” I said. He pulled you and hugged you as he placed a soft and quick kiss on my forehead.

This could be the BEST PROM EVER. Nothing can TOP this day.

[a/n: hey guys. Here is another one shot. If you haven’t noticed I changed the title into Before You Exit One Shots. Since I kinda like the sound of One Shots than Imagines.. hehehe..

So this is another Toby one-shot. This time this is for @directionerhere. For short my best friend, Erika. Hope you like it, Air.

Want one?? Comment or message me your name, boy, plot and additional stuffs.

Thanks for reading, until next time. :)

-Rosemarie]