Chapter 1

Nicki
"What about Papi, Meek? ...We got to go pick him up soon" I said in between moans.

"Don't worry, we got time" He said kissing from my neck down to my breast before reaching down, pulling my thong off of me. Running his finger up and down my entrance, he teased me over & over again.

"Damn you wet as shit ma" He said as he threw my legs over his shoulders leaving kisses all around my now swollen Lips.

"Please don't teas-" I said gasping feeling his tongue come in contact with my second set of lips "Oh fuck" I jerked throwing my head back as my eyes rolled back.

"You like that shit, don't you?" He asked sending vibrations through my body, I quickly nodded biting my lip.

"Let me hear you." He said aggressively slapping my thigh.

"Y-yes!!." I said moaning out gripping the light blue sheets tightly, before I came all over his tongue.

He licked me clean as I still rode out my orgasm. As I was about to get up he pinned my legs down on the bed so I wasn't able to move, moving his tongue at a fast pace. His tongue flicked over my hard clit. His tongue was able to move easily being that I was completely wet again. He smirked and stared up at me. Our eyes locked, his stare itself did something crazy to me. I stared back down at him as I watched how my body moved in rhythm with his cum covered tongue also.

"Cum for daddy" he said making my body break out in shivers. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, when thoughts of us came to my mind. A soft moan escaped the back of my throat. My body raised up and down due to the fact that I was breathing extremely hard.

"OH FUCK" I screamed as I squirted out.

As he came up from in between my legs, I grabbed his face sucking on his plump bottom lip deepening the kiss. I tasted all my sweet juices. I smiled in the kiss and my lower body moved.

"You taste good ass fuck Ma'." He mumbled against my soft pink lips. I smirked at me already knowing that.

"I know." I breathed out.

"Oh you know, huh?" He pulled away and looked down at me. I felt his hard member press against my lower Body. I nodded and gave him a dimpled grin.

"Talk Nika."

"Yep" I said popping the 'P'

"Why you always get shy after we do this?" He cuffed my face with the hand that wasn't holding up his weight.

"I'm not shy, I just be having to find my voice after all of that." We both chuckled.

"Well, I do be putting it do-" he was cut off by his ringing & vibrating phone.

"Yo?" He answered.

Meek

"Mr.Williams?"

"Yeah, This me."

"Hi, this is Mrs. Smith From Philly Elementary school. And I was just wondering who was coming to pick up Rihmeek from school today." She said. As soon as I heard my son's name, I pulled the phone away from my ear then silently cursed under my breath at the time, seeing it was 3:30 pm.