Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~time skip cause I'm lazy~~~~~~~~

I was walking into the cafeteria by myself because, for some reason, I couldn't find Warren anywhere and he wasn't in class. I saw Will waving Layla and everyone else over to the "cool" table. I started to follow them, but just as they reached the table Penny used her powers to fill the rest of the seats. "Bitch" I said under my breathe as I continued to look for a table for everyone. I had finally found an empty table, set my stuff down, and motioned for everyone to join me. "Sorry. We're full" Penny said like the snooty bitch she is. "That's ok. I think I see Harley waving us over anyways" Layla said politely. "Over here my chicken mcnigglets" I said way too loud. Everyone at Gwen's table (the cool table) looked over at me. I saw them staring, flipped them off, and yelled to Layla "Get your asses over here! My food is getting cold."

Everyone came and sat down and I saw Penny and her clones laughing. I kept looking around and spotted him. I felt my face grow into a wide smile as Warren saw me and smiled back. His smile quickly fell when he saw Will looking at him too. "Guys I'll be right back" I said. "What? You're gonna ditch us too" Zach shouted. "Yep" I said popping the p.

I quickly walked over to Warren and sat down in front of him, so him and Will couldn't kill each other with their glares. "So what's up bud. You weren't in class and I thought you forgot about me dearest Warren. My heart shattered when thou did not see your annoying ass in science" I said way to dramatically. "How could I ever forget you" he said sarcastically. "But seriously where were you? I had to help melt kids because Mr. Madula didn't trust me with making a freeze ray" I said as he laughed. "I had to do some stuff for Principal Powers" he said annoyed. "Oh. Well that makes sense, since you basically scorched the cafeteria with your flamey arm thingys" I said while doing weird motions with my arms. He laughed at me and, I swear this boys laugh is more contagious than Ebola, I started to laugh too. That's pretty much how the rest of lunch went.

Layla and I were laughing our heads off as we walked to her locker. "Then he said that's not your potato! That's my potato" she said in a jersey accent. I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, but I laughed at her accent. "You should move to jersey because your accent is dead on" I said while wiping a tear from my eye. "Layla! Can I talk to you" Will asked as he jogged up to us. We had finally reached her locker and she was already putting in the combination. "I don't know, can you" I asked. "I don't know that's why I'm a-" he started, but stopped when he caught on to what I was doing. "Stop. This is serious I need to talk to you" he said to Layla. "Then talk to her. She doesn't have to be looking at you for her to hear you" I said in a duh tone. "Fine. About lunch-"
"What about it" Layla asked innocently. "Other than the fact that you were a complete asshole" I muttered just loud enough for Will to hear. "Hey! You ditched them too" he said as he pointed a finger at me. "Yeah but at least I actually sat with them even if it was only for 2 minutes! Now get your crooked finger out of my face" I growled. He hesitantly put it down as he discretely examined it to see if it was indeed crooked. "Never mind that. Harley can you please leave" he begged. I scoffed "Fine" I said and walked off.

"Will" Ethan yelled as Lash pulled him down the hallway. I quickly threw my stuff into my locker and ran that way. When I got there they were trying to shove Ethan into a locker. "Hey" Will yelled as he ran over to them and took Ethan out of their hands. "Thanks Will" Ethan said as he walked over to me. Everyone was about to leave the area when I noticed a yellow light coming from one of the lockers. "Zach too" I said as I stood in front of them. They groaned as they reluctantly opened the locker Zach had been squeezed into. "Not so tough when my girl's around are you" Zach said as he stepped out of the locker. Speed took a step forward and Zach immediately pushed me in front of him. "Thanks Zach" I said annoyed. "You two just think you're so big and bad don't you" Lash said. I looked around at everyone and met eyes with Lash. "Oh were you talking to me and Will" I asked innocently. "Duh. Who else would I be talking to?"
"Well there's five of us here. I don't know if your tiny brain can handle math, but that doesn't add up" I taunted. "You better watch it Davidson or that big mouth of yours is gonna get you into big trouble" Speed said as he pointed his his sausage finger at me. "You better get your sausage finger out of my face before I bite it off" I yelled as I took a step closer to him. They took a couple steps back, obviously scared, but I stood my ground. "Ok Harley I think that's enough" Will said as he pulled me back. "Yeah. You wouldn't be able to take my boy in Save the Citizen" Zach said. I swear this boy should not be in high school. "Oh yeah? We'll see about that" Lash said as he walked off. "Why would you do that" Will yelled at Zach. "I don't know. I just wanted to act tough like Harley."
"Well you did an amateur job dipshit."

The whole school was sat in the gym watching as another team lost to Speed and Lash. I cringed as the students landed on a trash can with a sickening crunch. I saw his leg bent in an unnatural direction, so me being the caring person that I am, healed it so he could get back up. I'm not always a cold hearted bitch.

"Speed and Lash you wanna be heroes or villains" Boomer asked from his chair. "Villains" they said in a duh tone. "I bet you 50 bucks those two turn out to be villains" I whispered to Layla. "Ok, but I bet you $50 that Warren turns out just like his father" some random kid, probably one of Lash's friends, whispered to me. "Didn't your mom ever teach you that eavesdropping is rude" I snapped at him. "I'm just stating the facts" He said with a smug look on his face. "The only fact that you should be stating is that I'm going to throw you into the dummy grinder down there" I growled. He gulped and turned back around. "How do you come up with come backs so quick" Layla asked. "It just becomes a way of thinking when you've done it as long as I have my child" I said with a laugh. Just then coach Boomer yelled "Stronghold and Peace you're next!"
"What" I said with wide eyes. This cannot be happening. "They're gonna kill each other" I said. "I think that's what they want" Layla said. She sounded just as worried as I was. "Come on we're going to the front" I said as I grabbed Layla's arm. "Move" shouted as I shoved people out of our way. When they didn't move, even after I yelled at them I forced them out of my way with pain. So maybe I am a cold hearted bitch. Just a little. Okay a lot.

Layla and I finally made it to the clear screen around the arena right before the match was about to start. Will gave Gwen a little wave and Warren and I shouted "Get your head in the game" simultaneously. Well mine sounded a little more like "You better dig up your inner Troy Bolton and get your head in the game!"
"3 minutes to immobilize your opponents and save the citizen" Boomer yelled as the clack started and the citizen dropped from the ceiling.

Lash stretched his arm around a pole so Speed could use it as a slingshot and ricocheted into Will and Warren. I cringed as Will smacked against the screen in front of us. Warren was the first to get back up and Lash immediately stretched his arms around him. Warren then made himself catch on fire and so did Lash's arms. "Whoo yeah! Go Warren" I cheered. I looked over to see how Will was doing and every time he would get back up Speed would knock him back down again. "Whoo. You stay on the ground Will" I sarcastically cheered. I looked back over to Warren just in time to see him accidentally throw a fire ball at Boomer. "Watch it hothead" Boomer yelled. "Keep it going hot stuff" I accidentally yelled "I-I mean hothead!"
Will had been knocked down, again, by Speed. But this time when he got back up he jumped into the air and landed with his fist, so that the whole arena came up off the ground. He did it with enough force that it knocked Lash and Speed onto their butts. "Go Stronghold" I yelled. Will picked Lash up and wrapped him around a pole. Meanwhile Warren was trying to hit Speed, who was using his super speed, with fire. "Save the citizen" Warren yelled to Will. Just as he said that Speed started running circles around him which caused him to lose oxygen. "Warren" I yelled. He was slowly falling to the floor because of the lack of oxygen. "Who cares about that dummy, save Warren" I yelled at Will. I would use my powers, but I'm too scared right now to focus on Speed. Will had listened to me and he picked up Speed by his collar and launched him at Lash. He then picked Warren up and threw him at the dummy. They won! "Time! She's alive" Boomer yelled as Warren pushed the dummy off of him. "Heroes win!"
"Whoo! Those are my two boys!"

I ran out of the bleachers and made my way to Warren who was half way across the arena. "Warren that was ama-" I was cut off by his warm lips pressed against mine. I felt a smile make its way across my face as we broke apart. "What was that for?"
"For calling me hot stuff. You think I didn't hear you by how loud you were yelling" he said with a smirk. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I am the quietest person I know."
"The you don't know many people" he said as I pulled his lips towards mine.