Jealousy

Alex's POV:

I woke up the next day in Alan's arms, which is the most comfortable place in the world. "Good morning sweetheart." He said in a gruff morning voice. "Good morning." I said with a smile. "I think Zander came in late last night. Do you think we should tell him about us?" He said. "That we kissed?" I asked him curiously. "And that we're boyfriend and girlfriend....you do wanna be my girlfriend don't you?" He said with worry in his eyes. "Alan, of course I do. I just wasn't sure what you wanted." I said, feeling embarrassed. "It's okay." He said with a slight laugh. He kissed my nose and we cuddled a while before we got out of bed. We took showers and got dressed; separately of course. Alan headed downstairs to make breakfast while I went to wake Zander up. I knocked on his door and he opened it instantly, which surprised me. I thought he'd still be sleeping, but it was nine o'clock. "Hey, how was your night?" I asked him curiously. "It was good. Colin and Stanley are awesome! Amway, how was your night?" He said. "It was wonderful." I replied with a slight blush to my cheeks. "The sex was that good huh?" He asked with a smirk. "You idiot! We didn't have sex." I said hitting his shoulder. "I'm kidding. I knew what Alan had planned anyways. Did you two kiss?" He said. "We did." I said blushing and looking at the floor. "Awww." He said smiling. "Alan's downstairs making breakfast. And....he and I are boyfriend and girlfriend now. He decided that I should tell you since I've known you longer." I said. "That's terrific Alex! I know how much the two of you make each other happy." He said with a smile. "I'm glad you're happy with us being together." I replied. "Why wouldn't I be?" Zander replied. We laughed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. "We're taking a little trip into town after breakfast. I hope you two don't mind; I have a surprise for you both." He said. "What is it?" Zander asks curiously. "I can't tell you, but nice try." Alan chuckled. After we ate we took off, and we ended up going down a street I've been dying to go down. "Wait....are..are you taking us to the Sherlock Holmes museum?" I asked excitedly. "Yes, I am. I know the two of you are Sherlock Holmes fans, so I thought why not?" Alan said with a smile. "Sweet!" Zander said happily. We got out of the car and headed in with the tickets Alan had bought for us. We took the tour and stopped into the small shop. "Can I help you with anything?" A guy asked me curiously. "No thanks, I'm just looking around." I replied. He was tall with black hair and blue eyes; he was pretty handsome as well. "Okay, if you need anything just ask." He said with a kind smile before he walked away. "What did he want?" I heard Alan ask with an icy cold edge to his voice. "He just asked if I needed any help." I replied. "Oh." Alan replied. "Are you Jealous?" I asked with a slight giggle. "He's a handsome man, and much younger than me. Of course I'm jealous." He said as he pulled me closer to him. "You don't have to worry Alan. You're the only guy for me." I said with a smile. "And you're the only girl for me." He said as he kissed my forehead. Zander and I bought some souvenirs before we got back into the car. Alan made a joke, and we all started laughing. As we drove to our next destination I stared out the window and took in the beautiful scenery. I smiled, and I couldn't believe how far my life has come. From heart ach and suffering to having a wonderful friend and an amazing boyfriend. Zander and Alan have really given me a reason to live.

The End

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thank you all for reading! I'm so glad you have enjoyed every chapter. I'm sorry for how short it is, but I've decided to end it. If I get any ideas for a sequel I'll write one. :)

Remember to vote, comment, share, etc.

Mischief Managed!