His Humble Abode

Alex's POV:

When we finally landed I felt horrible. I guess the jetlag finally caught up with me. I could tell Alan and Zander weren't feeling too well either. We slowly made our way through the airport, and went through the motions again. When we came out a silver jaguar was waiting for us. "Which hotel are Alex and I staying in?" Zander asked after we got into the car. "Hotel? You're both staying with me. I have a pretty large house, and I have extra bedrooms." Alan said. "Oh, wow...thanks." Zander said with a smile. "Don't mention it." Alan replied with a smile. We made our way to Alan's house, which was pretty good sized. It wasn't too small and it wasn't too big for my taste. "Get you things and I'll show you two to your rooms." Alan said as we got out of the vehicle. We walked through the small gate that was in front of his home, and walked up towards the porch. I was kinda glad that he had a sorta Victorian styled house. Even though the house was white, I liked it. "How long have you lived here?" Zander asked as Alan unlocked the door. "About three years. I like the neighborhood; it's quiet, just how I like it." He said with a smile. We got walked through the door and found a man that kinda looked like Alan, but not completely. "This is my brother David, David these are my friends Alex and Zander." Alan said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Alex, Alan has said a lot about you." David said as he shook our hands. "It's nice to meet you too. I hope he has said nice things about me." I said with a slight laugh. "Of course." David replied with a smile. "Thanks for house sitting." Alan said to his brother. "Don't mention it Al. Well, as much as I would love to get to know your friends better, I gotta go." David said. "It's alright, maybe we could go out for dinner sometime." Alan said. "That would be nice. See you two later." David said before he left. "Alright, let me show you to your rooms." Alan said with a smile. He lead us upstairs and showed Zander to his room first, which was the third door on the left. "Alan, you have a lovely home." I said with a smile. "Thanks, it's not much...but it's home." He replied. "Alright, here we are." He said. We stopped at the last door on the right, and I wondered why he put me at the end of the hall. "I hope you like the room. I'm right across the hall; I wanted to keep you close to me." He said as he gave me a hug. The hall wasn't really long, and Zander was only two rooms away. I thought it was sweet that he wanted to keep me close to him though. "Awww, Alan." I said with a giggle. I smiled as we pulled apart, and he kissed my forehead. "I'll let go two unpack while I get us some lunch." He said with a smile. "Okay." I replied. He walked back downstairs while I went into my room. I turned on the lights so I could see better, and my breath was taken away. There was a large bed against the back right wall covered in a beautiful green blanket. The bedside table had a gothic looking lamp on top of it, and it was bade of a dark colored wood. The color of the table matched the color of the dresser. The room wasn't all that big, but it was just the right size for my liking. I walked over to the large windows and opened the curtains to let in some natural light. I shut the lights off and enjoyed the golden sunlight that was flooding through the windows. I unpacked some things, and headed downstairs. Zander was sitting at the kitchen table talking with Alan, but when I walked in they stopped. I thought it was odd, but I didn't say anything. "What's for lunch?" I asked curiously. "Chinese takeaway." Alan replied. "Sweet, I've been wanting Chinese food." I said as I sat down. We started eating, and we all decided to just stay in and relax. Jetlag really sucks, but I guess it's worth it. Tomorrow Alan said we could go shopping for Halloween decorations and stuff. There was just one week before Halloween, and I was so excited. It felt odd not being at home to celebrate my favorite holiday, but I had a feeling it was still gonna be good. I was sitting on my bed listening to music when I heard someone knock on my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and revealed d Zander, which I wasn't expecting. "Hey, what's up?" I asked curiously. "Not much, I just wanted to hangout with you. Hope you don't mind." He said as he plopped down on my bed. "No, not at all." I said with a laugh. "What do you think about this place so far?" I asked after a while of silence. "Hey, it's fine by me. We get to stay in this nice house for free, and Alan is just awesome. I can't wait to go out and have fun tomorrow." He replied. "I know, me too. I hope he showed us some cool places around here." I said with a smile. Zander and I listened to music together, and Alan stepped in to tell us it was dinner time. Zander headed downstairs, but Alan stopped me. "Hey, is there....something you'd like to tell me?" Alan asked curiously. "No. What do you mean?" I said with furrowed brows. "Well...he was laying on your bed with you..I thought-" He said, but I cut him off. "Alan, he's just a friend to me...more like a brother." I said with a slight laugh. "Oh, good." He replied. "Why? Is someone jealous?" I asked poking his chest. "No...I just...let's go eat dinner." He said as he took off in front of me. I laughed at his reaction; I just found it absolutely adorable. We made our way into the kitchen and started eating. I couldn't wait until tomorrow! I'd be decorating the house for Halloween!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: I hope I didn't bore anyone to death with that chapter. I promise the next one will be better. Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. Thanks for reading! :) <3