"I don't know... I just... know that song and made stuff up... and...stuff..." I pulled a little harder on my hair, feeling closed in. I was glad it made them happy, but this made me incomfortible.

"She does it all the time." Draco finally spoke. His parents looked at him.

"We knew she played for the chorus, and that Severus ad gotten her a piano, but we dind'tk now she was this gifted with music. After all, she wouldn't play for us.."

"But she drums all the time wit hehr fingers. All the time." He emphisised.

"Yes you do! You're doing it now!" He pointed out. I looked down to discover he was right; I was drumming the beat to the carol I had just played in my theigh. I immeidatly pulled my hand away and st on it. How had I had never noticed it befor?"

"I...I don't..." It bothered me that I hadn't noticed it befor. Draco had noticed it, but not myself.

"it's okay, Elle." Lucius put a hand on m shoulder. I shook it off. "You taught youself, didn't you?"

"Ueah...I-Flitwick taught me-how-he taught me how to read music...."

"But you jsut improvise most of it??"

"Yeah..."

"You're a natural musician!" Narcissa helped her husband get to the point. 

"I...No." I stood up and stepped away from the piano. I knew where this was going. they were going to ask me to constantly play for them and it wasn't going to happen. Just like the Choir had: make me play what they wanted, when they wanted. 

"Yes, you're very talented. Will you please play us another song?"

"No." I crossed my arms. Narcissa opened her mouth to say something else, but Lucius interupted her.

"It's okay. You don't have to. It's about time for your nap." He took my arm. I hugged him, a silent thank you for stopping her from asking for more. "You're tired, arne't you?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded, still against him.

"OKay, we can go lay down." He stepped away and lead me out of the room.

......................................

When I woke up, I was very cold: enough to be shivering. Orion, who was curled up beside me, looked up and licked my arm. Virgo, who was on the ground, hopped up on her hind legs and looked at me, wimpering.

"L-Lucius...?" I lightly questioned. There was no answer. I tried again. "Lucius?.... Narcissa?....Draco....?" Still no reply. I would have to find them myself.

I got out of bed, wrapping my blanket around me. Melvivn was firmly in my right hand. As I walked towards the door, the bllanket drug on the floor behind m.e the dogs followed after me. I went to Lucius and Narciss's room, but before I could knock on the door, I heard a voice from down the hall.

"Do you think they'll actually welcome us?" It questioned. It sounded a lot like Draco. 

"I'm not sure...I hope so, but..." A deeper voice trialed off: that one had to be Gregory. I pulled my hand away form the door, heading towards the voices. When I got to Draco's room, I found the door open. Both boys wer in there, one on hte bed and the other in the chair at his desk.

"Hi, Gregory..." I crepped into the room. they looked towards me.

"Hi, Elle." Gregory smiled his big, warm smile. I walked towards him. "Do you feel better?"

"No." I shivered, "I'm cold."  At this point I had reached him and put my arms around him. He did the same to me,bringing a wave of armth through my body. He pulled me onto his lap. I leaned my head on his shoulder.