Chapter 13: Gone from you

Ever since, Natsu left the young blonde continued to try to remain her same bubby, sweet, kind loving self. She knew her pinkette friend would return to her all in due time.

Everyday she wore his beloved scarf around her small petite neck as a reminder.

Natsu was indeed happy to be reunited with his father Igneel along with his friends Erza, Gray, Mira, Elfman, Cana, Juvia and the other kids.

Lisanna had yet to wake from her coma state

Natsu would visit the short white haired girl everyday.

He'd bring her gifts such as,
flowers, get well cards, stuff animals or dolls.

Natsu always made sure he was by the unconscious girl's side along with her siblings Mira, Yukino and Elfman

He hoped that Lisanna would awaken soon so he could see her smiling face again.

Also, he was missing a certain blonde along with his precious scarf.

Lucy was always on Natsu's mind the two would video chat every single day.

They would tell each other good  night before bedtime.

It warmed Natsu's heart to see Lucy always wearing and cuddling with his precious scarf around her neck.

To Natsu as long as he saw her smiling face it was enough for him even if it was only on the computer or phone screen.

Natsu did wish he could hold her in his arms again to inhale her sweet scent but he understood he couldn't for the time being.

Lucy however would soon find herself getting annoyed at the separation as the years went by.

~Time Skip~
2 years later...
Natsu was now 8 years old while Lucy was now six.

Natsu was still in Haregon since, Lisanna had yet to awaken from her coma.

His mother had bought him a kid tablet that allowed him to video chat with Lucy so he wouldn't hog her phone and computer.

Natsu was fighting with a certain raven haired kid as his tablet starts to beep indicating someone was calling him to video chat.

That certain someone was Lucy but Natsu ignored it as he continued to fight with Gray Fullbuster

A mistake that he will soon regret doing

Natsu's POV:
"Come on snow cone is that the best you can do?" I mocked

"Shut up hot tamale!" He retorted

"Really hot tamale you're insults are getting lame Gray!"

"S-shut up I said!" He screamed as he threw a hard punch