Chapter 4

Leah's P. O. V.

-

-

I woke up when I felt a tight grip around me waist. I smiled at the fact that it was Niall next to me. I lifted my head to see bright blue eyes covered by soft blonde hair.

"good morning princess, last night was fun aye?"

"yes! movie night Thursdays are the best. and to top it off we it was our one year anniversary of being together" by then I was up and out of bed trying to decide what to wear. Niall followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he started leaving a trail of kisses leading down to my collarbone

"love?"

"yes?"

"it's been the best year of my life"

"why you are certainly welcome" I said as he spun me around and kissed me passionately before it got heated. I pushed him back and said. " while I get ready let Aaron know you'll be using the shower.    I winked and spun back around grabbing my outfit for the day.

I decided on my north ridge volleyball hoodie grey sweats and black uggs. I decided not to do anything special and just put hair I'm a measure bun. "now that's the beautiful girlfriend I love"

"babe I have to have a class added to my schedule. I'll see you in class?"

"sure thing princess" I kissed him and ran out the door.

"Leah wait up" I whipped my head around to see Aaron.

"Aaron! what's up?"

"I overheard you're getting a class added. me too" we started walking together and he asked "what class are you adding?"

"music production you?"

"baseball! Leah can we be the way we used to? I really miss popcorn Wednesdays"

I laughed and told him "well see".   

Bree's P. O. V.

-

-

The day had went by so fast that me and Leah were already at dance. I sat in the cold wood floor next to Leah.

"class listen up I have a project for you" me and Leah groaned and listened to the assignment. "you will be assigned a partner of my choice. you'll have to choose a song and make a routine. they're from music production though so you have until May to teach them a routine. good luck. and your partners are. Bree and Harry. Leah and Aaron..."

I drug myself towards Harry begging someone to shoot me. when I had taken my seat Harry pulled out his phone and was typing furiously. a few seconds later my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone to see two texts. Harry and Louis.   

Harry: I'm sorry.

Louis: as your brother I have to tell you this. play nice and keep your virginity.

I giggled putting my phone away ignoring Harry's text. "so I was thinking Flesh by Simon Curtis?" I suggested.

"I'd have to hear it first" I quickly pulled out my phone out and and pressed play. Harry nodded his head in approval and after it was over he looked at me with his signature smirk.

"what?" I sassed.

"it's perfect"

I sighed and stood up "let's start a routine then.