Chapter 7

Harry's POV

-

-

I left Bree's room into mine. I loved her. I knew I loved her and I knew she loved me back. I can't believe I cried. I wiped my tears and sat on my bed. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it execting Niall, as earlier we decided to study together. After I openes it and turned around, attempting to cover up the fact that I had been crying.

"The taste of your lips I wanna ride, i'm slipping under." a teary eyed, but beautiful girl sang.

I just couldn't get over her voice. After she finished her part, I joined in when I knew the next line.

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?"

She ran up to me and wrapped her legas arouns my waist, kissing me passionately. Once we parted I asked "Does this mean you're mine?"

"Definitely."

She kissed me again, this time aggressively.

"i'm addicted to you Bree Tomlinson."

She giggled and we then decided to go to Niall and Leah, to study and announce we're together. We headed over there and knocked on Leah's dorm.

"Hey guys! ummm...?" she said noticing that are hands were entwined.

"We're together!" she giggled as I cheekily smiled.

"Awww!" Niall cooed as he wrapped his arms around Leah's waist, kissing her collarbone.

"Cough. Cough. A lot has already happened tonight. The last thing I need is my best friend losing her virginity." Bree sassed.

We giggled then proceeded to study, leaving our past behind. We studied for maybe an hour, then went our seperate ways. Bree and I decided to watch a movie in her dorm, and maybe something else(;

I was just going to enjoy this before I had to leave. I reallt honestly loved Bree, but I had to do this.

-

-

Bree's POV

-

-

*2 weeks later*

-

-

It was time for Harry to pack his things and leave later tonight. I was in his room helping him get all of his necessities.

"Hey Bree?"

"Yeah?" I replied sullen.

"I love you. You know that right?"

"Of course I do. I love you too Mr.Styles." I said as he continued to pack.

He chuckled slightly, then asked, "Don't you think it's strange that me and Leah have the same last name, and we kind of look alike?"

I thought about for a second, choosing my words correctly.

"Not really. I mean yeah, but a lot of people have the last name Styles right? It's just a coincidence. You guys might have brown hair and green eyes, but that doesn't mean anything."

When he finally finished packing we headed downstairs towards the lobby. Everyone said their goodbyes except Leah and Niall, due to the fact that they still haven't arrived. I started to cry and it was really hard losing my brother, boyfriend, and best friends.

-

-

Leah's POV

-

-

"Babe, are you ready to go?" I asked.

Niall came out of his room with a couple of things in his suitcase, before silenty zipping it closed.

"Yeah princess. I'm ready." He choked out.

I let a tear escape my face, while one escaped his. Niall dropped his things, and walked towards me. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and embraced me in a hug.

"Leah, will get through this. We'll skype, text, call, facetime. Anything we can." Niall sighed.

I nodded, but I was still in tears. Everyone was leaving. Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall. Everyone that I care about is leaving. Niall pulled away from our hug, and looked at me.

"Will you help me with my things love?" I smiled lightly and nodded. He entwined our fingers and we were on our way.

Saying goodbye to the boys was hard, and we knew we had to do something to distract ourselves for the time being.

"Hey Bree? It's Saturday and we're allowed to leave campus, wanna go somewhere?" I asked.

"Pleaseeeee." Bree begged.

I laughed and we left the academy and headed for the parking garage. We finally made it to my car. I glowed as it came in view.

"Omgeeee! I've missed you!" I screamed, causing an echo since we were in a parking garage.

"I would miss my Cherry Red Camero too, if I had one." Bree remarked.

"Whatever! You have a freaking Blue Mustang, so get over yourself." I sassed, adding a wink at the end.

We decided on Nandos, and halfway done with a joyful car ride Bree spoke up.

"Leah, have you ever wondered why you and Harry have the same last name?"

I choked for a second then smiled fakely.

"Just a coincidence maybe."

She nodded then laughed.

"You're right. You're parents are Lucy and James Martin. It's not like you were adopted and you are randomly somehow Harry's sister."

"Well you know why I have the last name Styles right?" I asked.

"Isn't that your moms original last name?" she questioned.

"Yeahhh. That's it. But like I said it's just a coincidence." I said giving her one of my signature lies, and my famous fake smile.