Chapter 1

*Leah's POV*

-

-

"Bree! Hurry up will ya? We're going to miss our flight." I shouted.

I turned around to see Bree hauling all her luggage and sighing.

"Leah. Calm yourself. I'm coming." Bree answered.

I laughed and turned back around to head for my flight, when a groan escaped someones mouth. I heard a clatter of suitcases hit the floor. I started turning around, imagining it was Bree. To my surprise and was Bree and a guy.

The boy collected himself and grabbed Bree's hand, pulling her up gently.

"I'm sorry love. I'm Harry. Harry Styles." he grinned.

Bree blushed and then replied, "Bree. Bree Tomlinson."

He turned towards me and winked. "What about you love?"

I groaned at the thought of replying.

"Leah. Leah Styles."

"Flight 979 to London is now boarding." Am man reported over an intercom.

Bree grabbed all her stuff and attempted to tell Harry bye, but he had already left.

i frowned then said , "Love, it's okay. He wasn't that cute anyway."

She laughed then replied.

"not every girl has every guy at Northridge Academy drooling over her."

"Bree, guys drool over you too. I just happen to be with one of them"

"Well, not every guy at school looks like Niall. Besides, guys like me, but I don't like them." She sighed.

By then we were boarded and sitting in our seats. I put my headphones in and whispered, "I miss the academy. I'm glad break is over and we're going back."

Bree put her eye mask on and her headphones in, and laughed again. "You just want to see Niall."

I smirked. "maybe."

*Bree's POV*

-

-

*2 days later*

-

-

The sun had rose and I felt a flash of light shine through my eyes. i turned myself to look at the clock. 6:32 AM. Crap. I drug myself out of bed and decided to take a shower. I walked into my Jack and Jill bathroom.

When I walked into my bathroom I saw a guys boxers left on the floor. Real nice roommate. After being at this school for 2 years, I still don't know my roommate. I thought it was kinda strange, but I shrugged it off and went on to what I was doing. I grabbed my Lacrosse hoodie, and white high-waisted shorts, and grey vans. As i walked into the bathroom, i heard music blasting through the room next to me. Real mature...I turned the shower on and hopped in.

After cleaning myself I dried off and threw my clothes on and put my hair in a bun. I put on Summertime Sadness and started applying makeup.

I started singing along to the words, undisturbed. No one knows that I like to sing. When me and Leah applied to this school, i wanted to sing but, when Leah said she was, I felt scared to go against her. So, i went for Lacrosse and Basketball.

in the middle of applying my make-up on when I heard a door open. I turned around when someone said "Love, you have an amazing voice."

It was... Harry? I dropped my blush all over the floor.

I sighed and harry came by me with some wipes. He bent down next to me to help clean up the mess I had created.

"Not a good first day to the new school year is it?" He joked.

"Crap! I need to get my schedule! Nice to see you again!" I ran down the hallway to my counselor to grab my schedule.

"Name please."

"Bree. Bree Tomlinson."

"Here you go. Name please."

"Harry. Harry Styles." I ignored that he was behind me and looked at my schedule.

1. Lacrosse

2. Basketball

3. English

4. Dance

5. Math

6. Science

7. Social Studies

8. Advisory

"Well love. it looks like we go to the same school." Harry said.

"Yeah. i didn't even know after 2 years." I blushed.

"well, love. i know nothing about you." Harry frowned.

"Wanna find out?" I grinned.

"Of course." he said excitedly.